[H] Looking for a late night Raiding Guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Greetings

I'll start with a bit of an introduction.
I'm 23 and have been playing WoW on and off since 2012, but never really been in any sort of serious raiding guilds. With the launch of BFA looming ever closer and my excitement and anticipation at an all-time high, I feel like its the right time to search for a guild. My only small issue is my current work schedule.

I work in hospitality and thus my work hours are often irregular and its difficult if not impossible to commit to a schedule with raids starting at 20:00 CET, due to my late evening shifts not finishing until 22:00 CET and shifts not being the same week after week. I would be looking for a 2 or 3 day a week raiding guild, but with the stipulation that the raiding times would have to start after 22:00 CET. I also have a strong interest in high-end M+.

While I lack any significant previous experience, I am highly committed to staying ahead of the curve this expansion and would like to be in a guild that will be pushing as hard as we can.

Previously I have been a Rogue main, but have decided to branch out a little and also give tanking a go. I will be focusing on these classes almost exclusively for BFA:
DK - All Specs / Main
DH - All Specs / Alt Main
Rogue - Sub/Assassination / Alt
Monk - WW / Alt

My characters are currently situated on Twisting Nether, but I am open to relocating if the right opportunity comes along.

As for myself, I'm fairly easy going. Don't take s**t from people and often speak my mind. But I'm not super outgoing nor am I the most talkative person in the world. I am open to any/all offers, if you want to have a chat or have any further questions for me, please free to add me on Battle.net (Anvl#21464) or Discord (Anvl#9361).

Look forward to hearing from you,
Anvl