Draenor Server

Technical Support
Prev 1 12 13 14 30 Next
NO ONE IN BLIZZARD KNOWS WHAT TO DO???????????????????
Thank you Blizzard for pitiful attempt at expansion release. The months of hype have been destroyed due to incompetency and greed. The amount of money spent on Marketing your product has been incredible yet the investment into servers have been nothing to keep up with the demand.

Thank you
IT DOES SEEMS SERVER IS FKD , tried logging into a spare legion account fine on frostwhisper , soon as i chose draenor fkd , really ??? ffs ffs ffs ffs did i say ffs ffs ffs ffs
Having this issue, only on Draenor. Able to log into any realm with

SET disableAutoRealmSelect "1"

just not Draenor where my main characters are
14/08/2018 00:07Posted by Frencky
we can wach the game here https://www.twitch.tv/anniefuchsia but we can't play it !

this is the worst kind of teasing....
you go
you go now
SHAME
Blizz please reply I am getting fat with all this recipe for food and not getting a recipe to log in
ALMOST 1 HOUR AND 30 MINUTES SINCE BFA LAUNCHING...…………….
thank you for keeping us posted blizzard.. not like we are stuck in this useless forum for over an hour now
14/08/2018 00:07Posted by Däeneryys
14/08/2018 00:05Posted by Loladíng

The most British simulator going. We're used to this...we trained all our lives for this.....we can do it...we can outwait this queue!

Thing is, I get no queue...I get to black char screen, and dc, and over and over again

When you get to black char screen you won. You won one more round of a game. Why are you not happy?
14/08/2018 00:11Posted by Bahama
Thing is, I get no queue...I get to black char screen, and dc, and over and over again

When you get to black char screen you won. You won one more round of a game. Why are you not happy?

It's the next phase of the waiting screen boss....many have heard of this fabled phase...few have witnessed it...even fewer have defeated it...
I'm paying to look at a logging in screen. Please sort the problem!
14/08/2018 00:11Posted by Bahama

Because I am Happy.
I am concerned at my consumed snacks. If the server does come up and allow me to play what will I eat?!
By the time we log in I will be too tired to even enjoy it. And full I might add since that lasagne was heavy......damn...
Seriously regretting the energy drink I drank before getting dc'ed :( looking at the login screen for over an hour since. Can we at least get an update on the problem Blizzard?
"I was once like you are now,
and I know that it's not easy
To be calm when you've found
something going on

But take your time, think a lot,
why think of everything you've got
For you will still be here tomorrow,
but your dreams may not"

;(
14/08/2018 00:12Posted by Maidenhayle
I am concerned at my consumed snacks. If the server does come up and allow me to play what will I eat?!

What do you have in your fridge/cupboard
I could log in, but everything was black. Tryed to change realm but got kicked out again..
I noticed all my addons are outdated and I saw a few streamers using the twitch app for this now. Is it any good to update my addons?