Draenor Server

Technical Support
Prev 1 13 14 15 30 Next
Screw this, I'm gonna start my own server...with blackjack...and hookers.
14/08/2018 00:15Posted by Sausageroll

Wtb invite!

will there be candle too?
blizzard they don't give a !@#$ about us ...... never did "This is being looked into, sorry for the trouble caused." this is not an answer for some ppl how pay and buy the game
14/08/2018 00:15Posted by Mcsparkles

Wtb invite!

Only £9.99 a month and I'll look into getting the server rebooted.
14/08/2018 00:13Posted by Happyfunrock
14/08/2018 00:12Posted by Maidenhayle
I am concerned at my consumed snacks. If the server does come up and allow me to play what will I eat?!

What do you have in your fridge/cupboard

Very disappointing healthy food. Nothing which vaguely looks like comfort food.
wait----- I have cheese! :)
14/08/2018 00:16Posted by Shôkêr
blizzard they don't give a !@#$ about us ...... never did "This is being looked into, sorry for the trouble caused." this is not an answer for some ppl how pay and buy the game
what do you mean dude, they said they're sorry, its all good :)
13/08/2018 23:11Posted by Nenyasqi
Hey all,

This is being looked into, sorry for the trouble caused.

Maybe you should have looked into this in December when reports of lag on Draenor was coming in. Jeez where does my subscription money go?

Refunds!!
I am more interested in knowing not when the server will stop being a !@#$fest now but how will Draenor players be remunerated for this %^-*? This is absolutely disgusting. We've been saying there's been issues with the server in general since 2017 (slow AH, slow guild bank for example) and as the new expansion launches BAM the server is !@#$ing dead.
Wish we would atleast get a good update that helps us figure out if we should wait another hour / 2 or just go sleep because its gonna take longer :D
What are the chances of getting a character transfer out of this fiasco? I want all my characters moved to a server of my choosing!
Same with Hyjal if I wait a long time I can select a character but then I got "world server down" during login. Also on the character selection screen I can't see where is my character. People warned me about how blizzard launches are terrible but I had faith.
blank Draenor screen, what do i do, relog again?
You could just go to bed and wake up 3-4 hours later? It will be probably be fixed by then.
14/08/2018 00:17Posted by Diaoxy
Wish we would atleast get a good update that helps us figure out if we should wait another hour / 2 or just go sleep because its gonna take longer :D
I think we need compensating somehow.
14/08/2018 00:18Posted by Akãli
blank Draenor screen, what do i do, relog again?

wait to get dced
Blizzard go silent and we all wait....
I think the worst thing about all of this is the fact that when we do finally get on we will be able to play for a short period of time before the morning rush comes online and kicked us back into a queue again, then the exact same thing will happen at 6pm when the work rush return...

How will they handle that...

Paying £17 for a realm change after paying such vast sums of money for the game and subscription really seems a step too far, especially considering it will probably take several days to transfer at this rate...

Nap time for me, lets hope another hour will sort it out
No !@#$ing way they are doing anything, they are just waiting to people to fall asleep so the server load isn't as high. Thanks for the updates blizzard.