Draenor Server

Technical Support
Prev 1 18 19 20 30 Next
14/08/2018 00:50Posted by Rambinho
gg blizz

I stand by lvl 1 hunter
<span class="truncated">...</span>Does this work if you want to log back into Draenor or just to get into another realm?

Used this to log onto another realm, change to IPV6 and then back to Dreanor
Worked to get me into another realm but turns out I don’t have IPV6 so rip back to waiting lmao, thanks anyway
Remember when we got stuck in a que 2 hours ago and we where thinking we should be okey and we will be playing soon?

Pepperidge farm remembers.
Every friend of mine from low populated server is playing atm and we (Draenor ppl) can't. Now you tell me Blizz is that ok? I actualy want that character transfer to go to low populated server because of this. Ppl play and we are stuck in that screen.
Imagine if this is a massive play by blizz to force people to transfer from Draenor to decrease the pop lmao
Returning after a long break. I guess i may be taking another long break lul.
I'm a streamer who plays on Draenor.
Over 90 viewers in my stream right now (majority Draenor players) - come chill, rage and chat https://www.twitch.tv/tbepwow
Anyone else stuck on Logging in to game server?
14/08/2018 00:45Posted by Sandragon
14/08/2018 00:41Posted by Kentshockman
...Does this work if you want to log back into Draenor or just to get into another realm?

Used this to log onto another realm, change to IP6V and then back to Dreanor

DUDE THANKS WORKED FOR ME
14/08/2018 00:38Posted by Kaivax
At this time, we are aware of and working to resolve an issue that is causing some players to be prevented from logging into certain high population realms. While it appears that not all high population realms are affected, the issue seems to be affecting realms such as EU-Draenor and EU-Hyjal.

This is an issue of highest priority for us, and we are working to resolve it as quickly as possible.
14/08/2018 00:57Posted by Psöriasis
Anyone else stuck on Logging in to game server?

I was. but Just this second it went into chr selection with a black sceen lul
14/08/2018 00:58Posted by Sosu
At this time, we are aware of and working to resolve an issue that is causing some players to be prevented from logging into certain high population realms. While it appears that not all high population realms are affected, the issue seems to be affecting realms such as EU-Draenor and EU-Hyjal.

This is an issue of highest priority for us, and we are working to resolve it as quickly as possible.

'Some' players. Some. Really?
Now back to logging in LUL
Draenor players is going to get ganked alot with warmode on GL
14/08/2018 00:58Posted by Sosu

Take your time :D
I'm a streamer who plays on Draenor.
Over 90 viewers in my stream right now (majority Draenor players) - come chill, rage and chat https://www.twitch.tv/tbepwow
Anyone else’s levelling group bailed on them
14/08/2018 01:02Posted by Kentshockman
Anyone else’s levelling group bailed on them

PepeHands