Draenor Server

Technical Support
Prev 1 2 3 30 Next
No worries, this is after all the first ever global launch of an expansion. Can confirm that my login is stuck on "Logging in to game server", doesn't matter how long I leave it waiting.

People screeching for refunds should take a time out and calm down.
I was 76 in queue then pooof kicked off lol
Draenor shafted as usual
@nenyasqi Will you give priority slots to people who were actually logged on before the servers crashed, in order to make it fair?
13/08/2018 23:11Posted by Nenyasqi
Hey all,

This is being looked into, sorry for the trouble caused.

thats a nice thing , but you should have the experince with exspantions and server logins by now , but it seems like you at blizzard havent learned a single thing . kinda sad tbh . we preo-ordrede the exspantion and now we cant get allowed to play it , great job blizzard !
So.. I was in que and just got kicked out without a message or anything.

Here's to a quick fix.
A mob of angry players, at night waiting to play the game...I don't think this is the best place to be posting a survey
If a free transfer off draenor is nice compenstation enough. I will take it anyday now. Seeing we are the only server not able to level
Hey all,

If you did not see this coming to dreanor, everyone in the office must be running with a plate in front of there head. The whole server been !@#$ for months and months.

Reason why everyone gets frustrated even in this short period because we all saw this coming for miles and reported countless of time fix dreanor
so so nice and so many thank you...disconnected and unable to login back...so nice...
Logged in since 18:00, DC 5 min before launch and now stuck on "Logging in to game server" on Draenor.
Could be expected for global launch, but should've put more efforts into fixing Draenor, it has been called for for months.
13/08/2018 23:14Posted by Mollifer
I was 76 in queue then pooof kicked off lol

I had this happen to me too.
This is honestly a joke. Why must we be punished because we are on an active server. Every launch this happens.

Up your game, blizzard
Hey all,

thats a nice thing , but you should have the experince with exspantions and server logins by now , but it seems like you at blizzard have learned a single thing . kinda sad tbh . we preo-ordrede the exspantion and now we cant get allowed to play it , great job blizzard !

Having experience =/= things can't go south anyway.

Calm down with the hyperbole, of course you'll be able to play the expansion...
I came here to riot.

I am pleased.
Probably is gonna get "fixed" tomorrow evening...
Well i did hype myself up for nothing... just to see all my friend be able to play on other servers... and i'm here waiting, till Blizzard "looks into the problem"
Buy a 2nd HAMSTER please !
Cmon, that is just plain ridiculous, you surely can see that coming. What a shame.
I have characters on other servers, I'm not even given the choice to log into them.
Piss-poor this!
thats a nice thing , but you should have the experince with exspantions and server logins by now , but it seems like you at blizzard have learned a single thing . kinda sad tbh . we preo-ordrede the exspantion and now we cant get allowed to play it , great job blizzard !

Having experience =/= things can't go south anyway.

Calm down with the hyperbole, of course you'll be able to play the expansion...

I do value my time and money, I will not calm down if service I paid for is not available.