Draenor Server

Technical Support
Prev 1 20 21 22 30 Next
14/08/2018 01:13Posted by Emphatic
Draenor is restarting in 2 minutes.

Source?
w00t server restart
hope the restart will fix it
my guildies told me they are restarting the server in 5 minutes hopefully wont take long and it will be fixed
14/08/2018 01:12Posted by Krowi
Good evening guys,

is there any way to clear the realm setup and reconnect to another realm from Draenor?

Cheers!
FOR THE HORDE!

Two options

Quit the game completely add this line

SET disableAutoRealmSelect "1"

to your config.WTF in your WTF folder then reload

or log into the companion app, change characters to one on another server and log in again
Good evening guys,

is there any way to clear the realm setup and reconnect to another realm from Draenor?

Cheers!
FOR THE HORDE!

add
to your config.WTF
Good evening guys,

Cheers!
FOR THE HORDE!

yeah add

to your config.wtf file in your WTF folder in wow
NO WAY GUYS
Hopefully that will fix it :D
draenor is offline...
14/08/2018 01:16Posted by Derick
draenor is offline...

Weird how that works when they're restarting realm.
maybe somethings happening it now says offline

Know when it is up again?
server now offline
14/08/2018 01:17Posted by Kaélli

Know when it is up again?

When its finished restarting.
now we keep playing the waiting game
-_- blizz have been hyping this up for months and then they let everyone down on the release date, doesn't seem like they even tried to prepare for the population increase ready for the 14th.
what a waste of everyone's time.
My experience on the EU servers has been nothing but negative,

Zero support at all, when you complain on the forum they ask you to create an in-game ticket, but these "tickets" stay unanswered !

problems ive experienced since ive bought legion:

- the free lvl110 boost caused the boosted char not able to obtain 2nd artifact or finish the class order hall quest line to obtain flying and certain archievments only was able to get flying by rolling another character and re-do all the questlines !

- lost plenty loot and quest progress duo bugs, countless hours in some cases i had to drop a quest in order to be able to do it all over to complete it

- lots of problems surfaced after the pre-patch, server restarts, lost items and progress etc...

- in-game tickets stay unanswered and on the forums they always recommand to create tickets, how convinient thats like saying i paid your salay but the problem lies with your bank go complain over there

After all the problems people suffered in general and people that are now coping with Dreanor specific downtime all we get is "sorry"

Perhaps its time for "compensation", just saying because right now "sorry" means as much as "we dont care"
I nearly hit 111 then Draenor went offline, still it allowed me to get new bottle of water
they should at least give us something for this