Draenor Server

Technical Support
Prev 1 23 24 25 30 Next
14/08/2018 01:27Posted by Iphini
14/08/2018 01:25Posted by Kiritokai
Anyone know of anyone who has made it back in after restart

I made it to a loading screen where it says "Tip: Smile early and often!" while not loading anything at all. I'm not angry, Blizzard, I'm just disappointed.

I like this at this moment.
2 1/2 hrs later its a !@#$ing joke

Yeah, just one bloke in my guild. 12 of us trying to get on at the moment, don't think it's 1 in 12 though I think he was just a lucky little moose
Black character selection screen.
Couple of guild mates got in and the rest is still stuck... fml
Got into server loaded game, even saw my toon and then reset
14/08/2018 01:28Posted by Tenariul

Yeah, just one bloke in my guild. 12 of us trying to get on at the moment, don't think it's 1 in 12 though I think he was just a lucky little moose

/guildkick
I hope we will get something for this.... im starting to get pissed!
It's so disappointing to hear that friends are 115 already and we still haven't got out of the starting blocks :(
in for a minute then d/ced with no quest
14/08/2018 01:24Posted by Tbepbank
I'm a streamer who plays on Draenor.
Over 120 viewers in my stream right now (majority Draenor players) - come chill, rage and chat https://www.twitch.tv/tbepwow

over 120 ? my sister has 3000+ (but kinda different livestream)
wow I got in selected my character got my hopes up and than I got disconnected....
2.5 Hours into waiting Draenor server to start working...
It got up for like 5 min, and then crashed again...
Will stay on to see how much time it takes to come online...
My friends are lvl 112+, and all i got are apologies... Not sure it is as fun...
Cant wait to be a day behind, so i will be day behind with 120, day behind with everything... seems fair
Just got in
just got back in after unsuccessful 2 and half hrs just be patient and persevere!
From PC Gamer Article 4 days ago:
"Hight: We're tracking really well. Interestingly enough, in terms of overall number of issues that we've had leading into the launch, we're very close to where we were with Legion. All of our statistics are pointing towards, yeah, this will be a pretty stable launch. We tend to get a lot of our pain out of the way during beta and then some of it during pre-patch. This one is going to be interesting to us because this is the first time we're doing a global simultaneous launch. We've always tended to go out in one region and then subsequent regions, but we felt like that was a bit unfair. People were watching others playing when they didn't get to. But we've doubled down on the infrastructure side, the backend side, to make sure that we're ready to take on that load.

We have a lot of technologies today that were not available to us back in Warlords of Draenor that allow us to dynamically shard and place people in a realm where they won't be overcrowded. Things that were a problem for us in the past, like chokepoints, we don't have those issues anymore thanks to the technology that we have. But hey, I don't want to tempt Murphy. There's always the possibility of something that we haven't foreseen. One thing I'm proud of is that we have a team that is incredibly fast at not only spotting issues but fixing issues. You talk about the rocky time we had with pre-patch and I think about how fast we were able to respond to issues that were caught or reported on forums and within hours we'd have the issue fixed.
It's an endless cycle of login>black character screen{maybe a loading screen} > dc
14/08/2018 01:31Posted by Maidenhayle
It's so disappointing to hear that friends are 115 already and we still haven't got out of the starting blocks :(

115? Geez, might just quit for a few weeks or something. Lost my hype and interest.
14/08/2018 01:31Posted by Zagorakisdru
in for a minute then d/ced with no quest

Right at the start at 10:55, when I was young and had dreams, I got dc'd and got straight back in, got all the way to collecting my necklace before it dc'd forever at 11:01. good times.
I just love the 3 hours of waiting game :D