Draenor Server

Technical Support
Prev 1 24 25 26 30 Next
14/08/2018 01:33Posted by Fluxache
From PC Gamer Article 4 days ago:
"Hight: We're tracking really well. Interestingly enough, in terms of overall number of issues that we've had leading into the launch, we're very close to where we were with Legion. All of our statistics are pointing towards, yeah, this will be a pretty stable launch. We tend to get a lot of our pain out of the way during beta and then some of it during pre-patch. This one is going to be interesting to us because this is the first time we're doing a global simultaneous launch. We've always tended to go out in one region and then subsequent regions, but we felt like that was a bit unfair. People were watching others playing when they didn't get to. But we've doubled down on the infrastructure side, the backend side, to make sure that we're ready to take on that load.

We have a lot of technologies today that were not available to us back in Warlords of Draenor that allow us to dynamically shard and place people in a realm where they won't be overcrowded. Things that were a problem for us in the past, like chokepoints, we don't have those issues anymore thanks to the technology that we have. But hey, I don't want to tempt Murphy. There's always the possibility of something that we haven't foreseen. One thing I'm proud of is that we have a team that is incredibly fast at not only spotting issues but fixing issues. You talk about the rocky time we had with pre-patch and I think about how fast we were able to respond to issues that were caught or reported on forums and within hours we'd have the issue fixed.

Unless we're talking about Draenor being slow, laggy and overcrowded as reported many many months ago*
Took a nap after doing laundry, and now I can login.

It all works out in the end!
Finallyyyy in!
In, and able to start!,In, and able to start!
< ̄`ヽ、       / ̄>
lゝ、  \ /⌒ヽ,ノ  /´ l
   ゝ、 `( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) / l
  l   >     ,ノ   l <- Blizzard
   l ∠_,,,/´”
l l

- - - -
- -> DRAENOR CRASH -
- - - - - -
-.-
Let's see
cancel your login thing and start it again it should log you in within 15-30 min at least that's what happened to me.
Sooo finally get in! but now I have no heart of azeroth...wow...just wow.
Streaming on Draenor! https://www.twitch.tv/tbepwow
So we are dead again... Takes 2-3 minutes to reach character selection and then hanging on loading screen ;-;
Nightmare of the Draneor Server is back.

Could you please tell us if u can fix it or not?
Just PATHETIC! Give us a compensation or shut it down ffs
I got to play 15 minutes then you shut it down just to wreck it again gg
Haha haha haha so many Fotm fanboys here, there were other realms that you could choose when you maded a character, next time look further than high population.
you know when i transfered to draenor , it was just high not even full!!! I have friends here and alts , clever boy!!
Yep high, and your thought was it will stay high and never go full/locked haha, clever boy!!
Up again and can log in. But the ipv6 worked for me, so maybe that's a factor here.