Draenor Server

Technical Support
Prev 1 4 5 6 30 Next
Im levelling at the same pace I planned anyhow
CAN YOU TURN THE SWITCH OFF AND ON?
13/08/2018 23:28Posted by Zagorakisdru
13/08/2018 23:27Posted by Moen

So have we... for quite some time already.

I'm demoting you when i log in next week.

Not unless i get in and demote you first :o
So many blue posts on this thread, overwhelming...
Whomever over at Blizzard HQ came up with the idea to do a global launch needs to be fired....

Or better yet Blizzard should make the required measures to actually provide the service that millions of players have paid for in advance!

It's not like you haven't had the last 12 years worth of expansions to learn....
13/08/2018 23:32Posted by Marni
Im levelling at the same pace I planned anyhow

You're getting left behind even in this que mate
PRETTY SURE FIRST RULE OF "[INSERT] DOESN'T WORK" IS TO SWITCH THINGS OFF AND ON
Guys I am in!..

.....Not....

"Borat Voice"
Can we please have a blue post? You must have some update? If its simply to bad servers its bad prep, you should have known this to happen if you noticed recent server lag.
i cant log in too. i got toons on dranor and doom hammer. soon as i went to change realm it booted me out of the game now stuck on the same screen as you guys. :(
13/08/2018 23:31Posted by Jèwels
WoD launch was terrible, expansion was terrible.
Legion launch was great, expansion was great.
BFA launch was terrible, expansion is....?

BfA has been launched for 33 minutes, and since Legion design philosophies remain intact, I'd say it could have the worst launch ever (aka a week or more of issues) without ever sinking to WoD's level.
To be honest...i expected this XD time to go to bed and wait until the weekend like last time.
come blizzard you screwing people over time after time this realm should have been fixed a long time ago , starting to look like EA games and they money grapping board of directors , please do not go down that road i allready banned EA games from my games to buy list do not want to put blizzard on that list as well.
13/08/2018 23:32Posted by Yàruka
13/08/2018 23:28Posted by Zagorakisdru

I'm demoting you when i log in next week.

Not unless i get in and demote you first :o

The plot thickens...
13/08/2018 23:31Posted by Bobsloveem
I just wish that my toon would be logged out so i can pick another realm...

Go to your config.wtf inside /WTF and add the line

SET disableAutoRealmSelect "1"

next time you try and log in you'll get the Realm Selection screen.
I drove all the way up to some random dudes house to steal his wifi and !@#$ in his toilet and this is what i get? wasted journey.
Well, this is the last time I bother trying to play on a launch.

Thanks for ruining the night Blizzard. Hopefully by the time I wake I'll be able to at least get to the character selection screen before being disconnected.
if i can just go onto doomhammer ill be happy lol.
13/08/2018 23:34Posted by Hottia
come blizzard you screwing people over time after time this realm should have been fixed a long time ago , starting to look like EA games and they money grapping board of directors , please do not go down that road i allready banned EA games from my games to buy list do not want to put blizzard on that list as well.

the "Activision" part of Activision Blizzard kinda tells you everything. Activision are a tumor and they infected blizz long ago...its only going to get worse
13/08/2018 23:35Posted by Kolaka
I drove all the way up to some random dudes house to steal his wifi and !@#$ in his toilet and this is what i get? wasted journey.

And now you steal my socks?