Demon hunters need bigger nerfs

General
I think they are fine, even gameplay aint "borring" (lol not joking).
I like it how all the most toxic and cancerous people switched to DH (16 year olds), now I just dont accept any demonhunters to my M+ keys and I'm free of leavers and toxic comments ;)
30/10/2018 07:51Posted by Insanenity
I like it how all the most toxic and cancerous people switched to DH (16 year olds), now I just dont accept any demonhunters to my M+ keys and I'm free of leavers and toxic comments ;)

Sure you are.

What about no?

I can understand asking to buff one class because it competes poorly. But asking to nerf another one just sounds like "his toys are better than mine, that's unfair".
30/10/2018 08:00Posted by Bagerah

What about no?

I can understand asking to buff one class because it competes poorly. But asking to nerf another one just sounds like "his toys are better than mine, that's unfair".

Fun part is it has been like that since classic. Nerf XXX rather then asking for buff :D
eye beam got nerfed on 8.1 ptr
Demon Hunter tanks are so broken they've destroyed rated battlegrounds for over 2 years straight.

They could take a nerf.

And yeah eye beam is RIDICULOUS AoE. Our DH hit 500k DPS briefly (yes you read that right) during the trash before Fetid Devourer yesterday. That's just stupid.
What about mages? Are they ok?
Please don't touch the DH, i'm not in the mood to reroll again due to changes like they did for BFA with the monk. DH right now is in a good position playstyle wise, better then Legion if i say so myself. Numbers can be tweaked but let's be honest you people just can't have it when a class can kill yours and look bas*ss doing so.
<Retracted>
02/11/2018 15:37Posted by Hakko
What about mages? Are they ok?

Frost mages? pretty weak compared to DH lol
02/11/2018 15:26Posted by Lockhero
eye beam got nerfed on 8.1 ptr
And that nerf was reverted to back to what it was ty so much