What can a warror solo?

Warrior
Hello,
As the title say what can a warrior solo?
I am asking about past content, current content as well.
And I do not care what spec. I read that arms is not good at soloing but what about the others?

Any info on the matter is greatly appreciated!
You could solo pretty much all WOD content at level 110, soloing Legion Heroics were already doable at 110 too, Emerald Nightmare raid in Legion can be solo'd at 120 right now (at least on normal, dunno about higher).

Warrior is never going to be a DK or DH in terms of soloing, but it gets by.
At PvE you can solo almost anything. At PvP you can solo only afk players
If you play good in PvP you can beat a lot of people 1v1; I defeated a Feral Druid one on one in world PvP. Now, in a perfect world, the feral should have won but due to human error I outplayed him and countered him based on his mistakes. A lot of Warriors are pussies.
30/08/2018 02:49Posted by Yelirus
If you play good in PvP you can beat a lot of people 1v1; I defeated a Feral Druid one on one in world PvP. Now, in a perfect world, the feral should have won but due to human error I outplayed him and countered him based on his mistakes. A lot of Warriors are pussies.

Ferals are just as bad as us.
Try defeating a Rogue or a Mage.
I used to wreck Ret Pallys in legion and now I can't do anything to them because It's become impossible to survive their buble.
30/08/2018 02:49Posted by Yelirus

Ferals get more incoming buffs for them, enjoy your 1v1 against one of the worse classes right now, till they are, cause they will also be ahead of us and that feral will play circles around you laughing while you die.
30/08/2018 08:02Posted by Bragamond
feral will play circles around you laughing while you die.

I think you meant to say "lagswitch around you".
1 big blizzard !@#$in NOTHING
Everything I want.
31/08/2018 23:57Posted by Drekhan
Everything I want.

gather herbs you mean?
Nothing in world pvp, we have been completely gutted.

Hardly any self healing or CC rendering us useless without a pocket healer.

Cant wait for the big PVE nerf post mythics.
Why are so many people turning this thread to PvP?
I wanted to know about PvE stuff. Like group stuff, elites and raids. No matter the spec.
The PvP community is really toxic.
09/09/2018 11:36Posted by Gergoth
I wanted to know about PvE stuff. Like group stuff, elites and raids. No matter the spec.

The majority of people who post here these days are casual PVP'ers, hardly any PVE guys. So despite PVE being more popular activity in game, the most of the discussion here turns into something about 1v1 PVP.
09/09/2018 15:44Posted by Bigbazz

The majority of people who post here these days are casual PVP'ers, hardly any PVE guys. So despite PVE being more popular activity in game, the most of the discussion here turns into something about 1v1 PVP.

I guess some people will never understand that 1v1 never will be balanced.

And in every thread, comes the pve hero trying to put his pvp opinions over experienced pve´ers, no wonder you are always silent when any 2k + rated player talks lol
09/09/2018 23:53Posted by Morgulin

And in every thread, comes the pve hero trying to put his pvp opinions over experienced pve´ers, no wonder you are always silent when any 2k + rated player talks lol

Stop bringing PVP into PVE threads. And you can't speak about PVP, I've been playing Warrior longer and I've done more PVP than you as I proved last time we had this discussion and I linked my other Warriors + accounts.

And where are the 2k rated players? All of your guys complaining are non rated players or guys who have been playing Warrior for 5 mins and are upset over 1v1 PVP, not rated arena players. Saikyo is the only gladiator to show up and give you some sort of support and his finisher was that he agreed it's mostly "L2p" issue. Or what about the Hero of the Alliance RBG player with 2.7k rating that came in to say "Arms is completely fine"

You only listen to what you wanna hear that's your problem and you call yourself a PVP'er and yet you've done less PVP than me, the PVE'er. At least I try to help people out when they ask genuine questions, not derail every thread into a whine about 1v1 and self healing.
he can solo a normal mob
10/09/2018 18:13Posted by Zamuros
he can solo a normal mob

"Thank" you for your valuable input on the matter ...
10/09/2018 03:03Posted by Bigbazz
09/09/2018 23:53Posted by Morgulin

Stop bringing PVP into PVE threads. And you can't speak about PVP, I've been playing Warrior longer and I've done more PVP than you as I proved last time we had this discussion and I linked my other Warriors + accounts.

And where are the 2k rated players? All of your guys complaining are non rated players or guys who have been playing Warrior for 5 mins and are upset over 1v1 PVP, not rated arena players. Saikyo is the only gladiator to show up and give you some sort of support and his finisher was that he agreed it's mostly "L2p" issue. Or what about the Hero of the Alliance RBG player with 2.7k rating that came in to say "Arms is completely fine"

You only listen to what you wanna hear that's your problem and you call yourself a PVP'er and yet you've done less PVP than me, the PVE'er. At least I try to help people out when they ask genuine questions, not derail every thread into a whine about 1v1 and self healing.

Actually in pvp you havent done more than me, so your pve oppinion is still irrelevant.
When i see you discuss with some 2k + rated players that comment here ( wich i know you wont) then ima grab my popcorns and laugh.