The Emerald Nightmare: The Stuff of Dreams

Quests & Achievements
Hi guys i wanna complete the Suramar Quest lines and I stucked at this very point because the players in Legion raids has reduced badly and I need 25 player group for completing this quest in the LFR and i waited for almost 2 hours and nothing not even a single healer has joined only DPS-s so this quest cannot be done now.
Any help?
Hey there Rodnor,

Completing that quest in LFR may indeed take some time. Only characters at level 110 can queue for Legion LFR raids. At the moment most characters are likely past that level or playing through Zandalar and Kul Tiras.

What may therefore be better is to find a handful of level 110 to 120 characters who are also still trying to complete that quest. You can then storm Normal mode of the Emerald Nightmare instead. :)

Good luck!
30/08/2018 16:53Posted by Narialeene
Hey there Rodnor,

Completing that quest in LFR may indeed take some time. Only characters at level 110 can queue for Legion LFR raids. At the moment most characters are likely past that level or playing through Zandalar and Kul Tiras.

What may therefore be better is to find a handful of level 110 to 120 characters who are also still trying to complete that quest. You can then storm Normal mode of the Emerald Nightmare instead. :)

Good luck!

That means i will never ever have my Broken Isles pathfinder... a real shame...
Why....?
You can't open the group finder to find people?
01/09/2018 12:44Posted by Forest
Why....?
You can't open the group finder to find people?

I can bro but and i did almost everyday for 5 days and i was on queue for 2-3 hours and nothing.
I think what Forest and Narialeene are saying is to open the 'Dungeons & Raids' tab (default keybind is 'i') and then click Premade Groups at the bottom. Click 'Raid - Legacy' on the right hand side then 'Start a Group' at the bottom and fill in the details.

If you just try and use the Raid Finder system, like Narialeene said, you probably won't get a group because everyone is playing the BFA content.

You might find 120's looking to help you too who also want that quest which will make it very easy (as some 120's are soloing that raid on normal).

Alternatively, you can go old school and ask in Trade Chat for help :)
02/09/2018 09:45Posted by Kaazda
I think what Forest and Narialeene are saying is to open the 'Dungeons & Raids' tab (default keybind is 'i') and then click Premade Groups at the bottom. Click 'Raid - Legacy' on the right hand side then 'Start a Group' at the bottom and fill in the details.

If you just try and use the Raid Finder system, like Narialeene said, you probably won't get a group because everyone is playing the BFA content.

You might find 120's looking to help you too who also want that quest which will make it very easy (as some 120's are soloing that raid on normal).

Alternatively, you can go old school and ask in Trade Chat for help :)

Oh thats what they talked about sorry I have not use that type and I did not know thanks all.
I'm fine with the rep and doing the quest line to unlock a sub race.
The story is great however the content isn't challenging , you just rush though it.

However it is ridiculous to gate it behind an old raid.
Especially since people like me can't queue for it either, it is making it as tedious as possible.

It should be changed to Exalted unlocking the quests lines or LFR/raid finder should allow characters that are +110 to queue.
Hey all,

This quest was actually just updated to no longer needing a Xavius kill.

The Nightfallen quest “The Stuff of Dreams” no longer requires defeating Xavius in Emerald Nightmare.

Good luck out in Suramar!
05/09/2018 13:01Posted by Narialeene
Hey all,

This quest was actually [url="https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/news/21973195/hotfixes-september-4-2018"]just updated[/url] to no longer needing a Xavius kill.

The Nightfallen quest “The Stuff of Dreams” no longer requires defeating Xavius in Emerald Nightmare.

Good luck out in Suramar!

Awesome, thank you!