You know why Battle for Lordaeron was fun?

General
Even more fun than Legion Broken Shore Scenario?

Because it is more satisfying to kill Alliance than to kill Demons.

This is the truth.

You alliance started this war when you attacked Sylvanas Ship at Stormheim. You thought our Warchief was weak and she would not retaliate? HAH! FOR THE HORDE! Now pay for your actions!
Even more fun than Legion Broken Shore Scenario?

This is the truth.

You alliance started this war when you attacked Sylvanas Ship at Stormheim. You thought our Warchief was weak and she would not retaliate? HAH! FOR THE HORDE! Now pay for your actions!

Well, can't deny that.
It was fun killing them all with plague I hope we use plague a lot more in the expansion. Maybe we can plague SW and kill the traitor orc.
11/08/2018 17:52Posted by Infuria
It was fun killing them all with plague I hope we use plague a lot more in the expansion. Maybe we can plague SW and kill the traitor orc.

Yeah, this was the most fun part LOL.
The common denominator between these two scenarios is that the Horde fled the moment things started to get worrying.
Yeah it was really nice to see my brothers and sisters in arms die to the blight released by the Lich Queen.
Anduin and Sylvanas admit at separate points that the time between Legion and the Burning of Teldrassil was a time of uneasy peace. No war. Sylvanas started his because she knew war war inevitable, so she'd may as well hit first and hard.
11/08/2018 17:53Posted by Arctur
The common denominator between these two scenarios is that the Horde fled the moment things started to get worrying.

Nah, it was the alliance that fled with Jaina Teleport spell.
11/08/2018 17:50Posted by Benfield

And orcs. Both sides killed orcs!
The only fun I had with the scenario, was when I was playing with my girlfriend, when we both joked around when we switched to Alliance temporarily, and how we both found the Gas Mask goblin very amusing.

Oh, and the "Ladies and Gentlemen, attack!" Gnome was fun too.

Everything else was Deus Ex Machina and a bit of stupidity as well.

Actually it was Sylvanas who attacked the Alliance ships

So basically Horde started it
11/08/2018 18:00Posted by Tanvar

Actually it was Sylvanas who attacked the Alliance ships

So basically Horde started it
https://youtu.be/ACOJhoZmttY?t=122

Try to be a bit less of a liar next time.
Nah, Horde started this war when they abandoned us at the Broken Shores.
11/08/2018 18:07Posted by Shíroyasha
https://youtu.be/ACOJhoZmttY?t=122

Try to be a bit less of a liar next time.

Lol.

I'm sorry love but Horde stooped to their lowest when they burned innocents

They started this.
Alliance will end it.

Hue hue hue! Gosh you are so edgy! I wished I could be as cool as the Horde!

I bet daddy is real proud of you! :D
11/08/2018 18:12Posted by Iverlight
Nah, Horde started this war when they abandoned us at the Broken Shores.
Um... that's not how you start a war.
Its ridiculous how its still there retards who do that 'for the horde' crap xD
Why r u hordies trying to make urself the good guys ? Atm ur the bad guys, nothing wrong with that, blizz said that they need to make one side baddies to write a good story and they said that horde are the baddies atm, u will reclaim ur honor etc so no worries. And no, Sylvanas started the war, Anduin offered her peace between humans and forsaken, she burned the tree. Btw Genn attacked the ships in Stormheim bcs he knew that Sylvanas wanted to enslave Eyir (azsuna Q chain). Also horde attacked alliance in silithus first so just stop and enjoy being evil for 2 patches before u will reclaim ur honor with Saurfang.
11/08/2018 18:17Posted by Wicadus
Anduin offered her peace between humans and forsaken
And that turned into a slaughter, his fault.
11/08/2018 18:22Posted by Infuria
11/08/2018 18:17Posted by Wicadus
Anduin offered her peace between humans and forsaken
And that turned into a slaughter, his fault.
It turned into a slaughter bcs Sylvanas said her rangers to kill her ppl :D wtf r u talking about :D how is it his fault :D