You know why Battle for Lordaeron was fun?

General
You know why Battle for Lordaeron was fun?

Wait, that was fun????
11/08/2018 18:43Posted by Shíroyasha
11/08/2018 18:14Posted by Tanvar

Lol.

I'm sorry love but Horde stooped to their lowest when they burned innocents

They started this.
Alliance will end it.
Love how you just run away the moment someone shows you proof because it shows that you are full of bs.

Proof for what? The horde came into Azeroth trough a portal, pillaged and ruined everything in their path. They are the intruders here, who can't live in peace, because of their nature, no need to explain this. If this wouldn't be enough, they are resurrecting and desecrating the dead, for their own army. The horde is a tumor on Azeroth's body, don't pretend to be the good guys here.
15/08/2018 16:13Posted by Amian
The horde came into Azeroth trough a portal, pillaged and ruined everything in their path. They are the intruders here, who can't live in peace, because of their nature, no need to explain this. If this wouldn't be enough, they are resurrecting and desecrating the dead, for their own army. The horde is a tumor on Azeroth's body, don't pretend to be the good guys here.

only one race of the Horde is alien, Orcs.
they were the ones through the portal, the original Horde - manipulated/corrupted by the Legion, which was brought to them by the Draenei.

all other races of the Horde suffered needlessly at the hands of the Alliance, hence their inclusion into the new Horde.

the new Horde is those shunned races banding together to survive in a world of xenophobic racists that want them all dead; for any reason they can find
They are the intruders here

So says the mutated troll
To be fair, the Horde started the whole conflict by simply existing.

It's not the Alliance's fault :( You don't blame doctors for pre-emptively trying to remove tumors.

Also Sylvanas is secretly a SI:7 agent undercover, considering how many Hordies she kills.
Horde cucks ayyyyyyy lmao
11/08/2018 18:17Posted by Wicadus
Why r u hordies trying to make urself the good guys ? Atm ur the bad guys, nothing wrong with that, blizz said that they need to make one side baddies to write a good story and they said that horde are the baddies atm, u will reclaim ur honor etc so no worries. And no, Sylvanas started the war, Anduin offered her peace between humans and forsaken, she burned the tree. Btw Genn attacked the ships in Stormheim bcs he knew that Sylvanas wanted to enslave Eyir (azsuna Q chain). Also horde attacked alliance in silithus first so just stop and enjoy being evil for 2 patches before u will reclaim ur honor with Saurfang.

Quote on blizz’s words about that? Yeah, you can’t, that’s your personal headcannon.
11/08/2018 18:43Posted by Shíroyasha
...Love how you just run away the moment someone shows you proof because it shows that you are full of bs.

Proof for what? The horde came into Azeroth trough a portal, pillaged and ruined everything in their path. They are the intruders here, who can't live in peace, because of their nature, no need to explain this. If this wouldn't be enough, they are resurrecting and desecrating the dead, for their own army. The horde is a tumor on Azeroth's body, don't pretend to be the good guys here.

It’s curious. The orcs are as aliens for the alliance as the draeneis are for the horde. Not to mention that the bulk of the legion army were draeneis.
11/08/2018 17:50Posted by Benfield
Even more fun than Legion Broken Shore Scenario?

Because it is more satisfying to kill Alliance than to kill Demons.

This is the truth.

You alliance started this war when you attacked Sylvanas Ship at Stormheim. You thought our Warchief was weak and she would not retaliate? HAH! FOR THE HORDE! Now pay for your actions!

Instead of asking the goblins what are they mining they decides to kill them and bring it to Anduin so in all honesty the alliance started it, my Warchief is just making them regret it
I dont mind being on the "evil" faction , its a game
Big fan of Sylvanas tbh
All I remember is Lady Adolf gassing living members of the horde only to turn them into skeleton troops right before we claimed victory. Not much confidence in their loyalty i guess.... Yikes!
11/08/2018 18:12Posted by Iverlight
Nah, Horde started this war when they abandoned us at the Broken Shores.

Alliance started it when they attacked the goblin ship at Kezan
12/08/2018 15:30Posted by Thäenris
faction pride is the worst thing the community brought. that thread is a good example.

well, as long as it is not dumb, it is fine (for me at least) besides, it brings colour to the game, instead of everyone playing both factions having no idea wtf is going on aroudn them
12/08/2018 15:30Posted by Thäenris
faction pride is the worst thing the community brought. that thread is a good example.

You are weak.
11/08/2018 18:58Posted by Ungrîm

Its funny because as Horde you heal them and they run back into the blight.

Some of them aren't too bright!

Yes, proof being this thread.
11/08/2018 18:15Posted by Naeya

Hue hue hue! Gosh you are so edgy! I wished I could be as cool as the Horde!

I bet daddy is real proud of you! :D
Are you trying to make it even more satisfying on purpose?
Even more fun than Legion Broken Shore Scenario?

This is the truth.

You alliance started this war when you attacked Sylvanas Ship at Stormheim. You thought our Warchief was weak and she would not retaliate? HAH! FOR THE HORDE! Now pay for your actions!

Tell this to the approximately fifty fustlilug Horde Players whom I slayed, killed, teared apart in between the Kul-Tiras and Zandalar islands in these first 4 days of the new expansion.

I washed their fallen Horde banners with their own blood and tears. Especially wrapped them around their cutted heads and put on the top of their weapons after I digged them to the ground beside their miserable corpses.

Possibly, you have heard their crying in your miserable horde general or war zone chat.

Beware of the Alliance,
Beware of me.

The horde and especially the disgusting, two-faced, crooked nosed craved undeads will answer their crimes! If not, they will pay for their crimes with their unnecessary existance in Azeroth.

Thanks to Blizzard to let us to slay horde this expansion. I hated a lot to be busy with the useless outer space legion gizmos and people.

It's much exciting to make horde cry this time.
Let's face it.

Both sides want war. Even if Anduin himself didn't want the war, there are many leaders within the Alliance who do (Genn Greymane especially). Same goes for the Horde. Even if some Horde leaders want peace, too many want war.

Both sides will want to blame the other to absolve themselves from the judgement of history.