CANT LOG IN

Technical Support
Prev 1 2 3 4 9 Next
13/08/2018 23:01Posted by Jørgên
lol. you peeps must be New to Xpac Releases xD have fun sitting in 2 hours trying to log in :)
Well m8 i took 3 days off i can sit here hehe but damn draenor launch sucked legionwas alright and now this crap ffs

And ofc US is online and no issues
lol. you peeps must be New to Xpac Releases xD have fun sitting in 2 hours trying to log in :)

No issues with Legion launch

Not new and not surprised. Disappointed tho.
first got world server is down and now endless login
i am so mad right now,waited for 3 hrs and now i got disconnect from server
Let's do a world wide launch, Nothing can go wrong as all we have to do is flip a switch....

GG Blizz.
13/08/2018 23:02Posted by Spectralise
Was in game for over 45mins..... then 2mins before it went live BAM kicked out. Tried to login and all I get is logging into game server
think thats bad ive been on since 12 midday
Reminds me of WoD release
Same issue was on for hours then got booted and can't get back in (Draenor). Get to character screen but no characters showing and realm list will not open.
what i find strange is in silithus just on draenor realm we had players from other realms there as well tarrenmill and ragnaros i mean aint out server busy enough with out that sharding !@#$ on an expansion launch just disable that %^-* i hate it anyways
Check Twitch, ALL Americans play and have fun. While we from the third world (Europe) sit in queue...
same here guys dreanor log in seems to be down. just wait a little. we are one of the biggest realms in eu
Nothing to worry about - the hamster rolling the Draenor server is just on a smoke break. Be chill .
13/08/2018 23:05Posted by Kalao
what i find strange is in silithus just on draenor realm we had players from other realms there as well tarrenmill and ragnaros i mean aint out server busy enough with out that sharding !@#$ on an expansion launch just disable that %^-* i hate it anyways

I totally agree..why congest an already busy server?
I managed to get in, only to dc and now i'm back in login. Also Draenor.
Everything was fine till about 10 minutes before midnight.
Are we going to get some sort of a refund or in-game compensation for this?
Have most of the resources been directed to the US release, leaving EU with the dregs?
This is annoying, been playing all day, on discord with others and they are playing away perfectly fine, just us on this overpopulated realm.

Slow AH
Slow banks...
...and cant play the game now, gg
13/08/2018 23:04Posted by Azmoday
Reminds me of WoD release
not only!
think what bugs me the most is i preordered the game 5 months ago, got a friend who literally bought it yesterday, and he's playing and i'm not.