BfA is totally disappointment, RIP WoW

General
15/08/2018 12:54Posted by Natállka
- Warmode totally destroyed WoW as it used to be. Two phrasing between players who have Warmode on or off, no players around,

Says a lot about people wanting World PVP if they dont enable Warmode.

FYI

Nobody does
15/08/2018 18:36Posted by Jurgenhan
I am wondering why everyone who supposedly quits, feels the needs to post a long rant on here, as if anyone cares why they are unsubbing. Just unsub and go, not sure if you are looking for us to beg you to stay or for us to follow you out the door.

People who have spent years playing a game they found enjoyable see it changing so much that it no longer resembles the game they started playing, have a right to be angry. They, with their subscriptions, have actually funded these changes that they don't like and you enjoy.

There are alot of angry PVP people here... I can see that, thing is, there were seperate PVP servers. If you rolled a tune on a PVP server you knew what you were getting into...

At this point Blizzard should want to keep every one of their subscribers. You will never make everybody happy but massive changes to gameplay in a sucessful game is not wise.
lol rogue whines about shamans and other classes .... hahahaha so oneshot macro does not work anymore on 110+ ???
I don't see why any 110+ has warmode off, pre 116 you can kill most 120s
15/08/2018 19:24Posted by Slinky
I am wondering why everyone who supposedly quits, feels the needs to post a long rant on here, as if anyone cares why they are unsubbing. Just unsub and go, not sure if you are looking for us to beg you to stay or for us to follow you out the door.

People who have spent years playing a game they found enjoyable see it changing so much that it no longer resembles the game they started playing, have a right to be angry. They, with their subscriptions, have actually funded these changes that they don't like and you enjoy.

There are alot of angry PVP people here... I can see that, thing is, there were seperate PVP servers. If you rolled a tune on a PVP server you knew what you were getting into...

At this point Blizzard should want to keep every one of their subscribers. You will never make everybody happy but massive changes to gameplay in a sucessful game is not wise.

There are just as many people who enjoy WOW as the ones bashing it, the difference is that the ones enjoying it arent on the forums bashing it every chance they get.

End of the day it is a GAME, no one has to take it seriously. If you want to quit, then quit, but stop whining about how things used to be, things change, deal with it or move on, but no need to whine continuously.

And stop with the funding argument, I have played since vanilla, but you do not see me arguing that WOW or Blizzard owes me something. The day that I am done with WOW, I will just quit paying and move on, not hit the forums ranting.

PVP is still there, just go to Stormwind or Origgimar and turn on Warmode, then bam you have your PVP server 24/7.
All I can say is that nobody force you to play , bb farewell.
One more tip: l2p ;)
I bet you are one of them people, who only does content on LFR and even gets kicked out in a custom made groups while raiding lol good riddance, less noobs for me to queue with
That warmode screams against lore. Its hard to get excited about wow this days, I thought will get at least into lore, will do a little RP in my head, so its more interesting to play.
War against alliance, no prob, lets go for it.Its a war and I can kill just some of them,those who feel it(warmode on) I am the choosen one, innit? Two gnomes standing next to me and spiting one me( choosen one). They are fighting war as well,just when feeling it?
What was the problem with pvp and pve servers? Those spitters and running behind mums back could stay at PVE.
Awesome expac and war mode, getting rid of ppl like the OP is just icing on the cake.
Bounty system punishes pvpers for pvping, a mere 10 kills and you're broadcasted to the map. The SJW's are taking over!
15/08/2018 20:46Posted by Azazel
Bounty system punishes pvpers for pvping, a mere 10 kills and you're broadcasted to the map. The SJW's are taking over!

I read a lot of times that people just gank to encourage world PvP, so isn't that what it does? Telling other people where world PvP is happening? :)
15/08/2018 19:46Posted by Jurgenhan

There are just as many people who enjoy WOW as the ones bashing it, the difference is that the ones enjoying it arent on the forums bashing it every chance they get.

End of the day it is a GAME, no one has to take it seriously. If you want to quit, then quit, but stop whining about how things used to be, things change, deal with it or move on, but no need to whine continuously.

And stop with the funding argument, I have played since vanilla, but you do not see me arguing that WOW or Blizzard owes me something. The day that I am done with WOW, I will just quit paying and move on, not hit the forums ranting.

PVP is still there, just go to Stormwind or Origgimar and turn on Warmode, then bam you have your PVP server 24/7.

You use money to pay for goods and services, that is how money works. I payed for the expansions and well over 12 years subscriptions, I am entitiled to play the game. I am also legally entitled to wage greivances with Blizzard (which may also take place in a forum). Also as a human that lives in a country with free speach I am also entitled to my opinion.

I don't undestand why you people feel it necessary to attack others that do not agree with you. If you like the game, fine... go play.

Too much negativity... everywhere
Speak for yourself, I’m surprisingly really enjoying myself. The Alliance questing zones are beautiful, as are the dungeons and other content (love new gear appearances - realistic looking). I’m unsurprised that most of your rant relates to PvP.. You should know classes/balancing will always be ongoing, one day the FoTM will change.

and what are they angry about ?

the wpvp that nobody wants ?

its hillarius in warmode - today was in kultiras - litratly standing between 3 allience players - and completly ignored :)

everybody and their mother runs in warmode and completly ignores pvp :)

at least thats what i see so far - maybe in few week as people will get much better gear they will start ganking lowbies.
- 2 isles for Alliance and Horde to level in peaceful ways? Wtf, this is next worst thing ever made. We had territories for leveling up since Vanilla (2004) where you could PvP while leveling to level cap and now? Now its boring pve trash from 110 to 120

- Warmode totally destroyed WoW as it used to be. Two phrasing between players who have Warmode on or off, no players around, expansion based on war between Alliance and Horde and you can turn off PvP easily - OMEGALUL. /hello QQers from forums since 2004 untill now about being killed while leveling.

- Getting marked when you are Alliance/Horde assassin on map? WTF is this "great feature"? Stealth or Prowl is totally useless now when you get this debuff and you are marked for every horde/alliance player on map. I don't know how could somebody enjoying this. Maybe 2018 newbie player or casual players.

This one, Lil.
Already warmode has failed not many put it on even with the extra bonus etc wow team said in 1 meeting it was a mistake now we will see.
So i decided to play some WoW yesterday and today and I'm not having fun at all.
GG Blizz

- with class balancing, where shamans and other DPS classes with selfheal overheals your dmg

- 2v2 arenas where its like who will have first open will win because its about oneshot (exactly like i said, yesterday i was running some 2s with my m8 and killed warr with killing spree and aimed shot in i think 3-4 secs?

- 2 isles for Alliance and Horde to level in peaceful ways? Wtf, this is next worst thing ever made. We had territories for leveling up since Vanilla (2004) where you could PvP while leveling to level cap and now? Now its boring pve trash from 110 to 120

- Warmode totally destroyed WoW as it used to be. Two phrasing between players who have Warmode on or off, no players around, expansion based on war between Alliance and Horde and you can turn off PvP easily - OMEGALUL. /hello QQers from forums since 2004 untill now about being killed while leveling.

- Getting marked when you are Alliance/Horde assassin on map? WTF is this "great feature"? Stealth or Prowl is totally useless now when you get this debuff and you are marked for every horde/alliance player on map. I don't know how could somebody enjoying this. Maybe 2018 newbie player or casual players.

WoW was great game it has their "up and downs" but now its totally destroyed for me and my friends. I really enjoyed playing this game for 6-7 years, a thousand hours drowned and hundred € spent but everything has its end.

I removed my credit card from my account and my subsc expires on 25/8 and my next subsc will be on Vanilla WoW server in future.
cya

cool... send me your gold will you?
I don’t mind warmode

I see people who don’t fight and just rushing to level

I see others nose diving enemy faction and killing one another.

Everyone’s trying to get their mains and alts to 120 not to mention unlocking the new allied race to be able to roll their new char.
Ever notice how it's always Rogues that cry about warmode

Sorry you can't gank level 20s anymore
I don't get it. So many people defending OP from the hurtful bullies telling him to take his opinions elsewhere, as if he gave some amazing insight and new ideas for fixes and posted them in the right place. You guys are more ridiculous than the guys posting "bye" on every single one of these threads, and that says something.

This post is obviously a heavily opinionated one, cherrypicked all the bad things he could find, came up with a short list of problems discussed to death already on the forums (really just point me to an original point in his post, I'll wait), and vented out his anger.

You don't need to defend these people.

(If you have suggestions post them with the Help menu not here. At best a Forum Engagement person is gonna read it and laugh at you for posting this, and that's the best outcome you can have.)