I am scared to que BGs :D

Battlegrounds
5 stealthed rogues with the new buffed stealth that have no speed penalty.
3 paladin, 1 healer with the Wings talent doing damage and being immune all the time.
1 Resto druid with Tree form not casting anything at all.
1 Mage doing CC, having Ice block and TWO blinks ... yeah.

Sad times to be a Warrior.
Battle for Azeroth looks like Battle of rogues, healers and Immune classes ... not a battlefield I want to participate in.
Hopefully they start to just merge all the realms so we can get real communities going. This new community tool is alright but I'm in 2 main ones and hardly anyone speaks in it so there's no 5man BG teams going at all.
09/08/2018 00:48Posted by Abacabb
Hopefully they start to just merge all the realms so we can get real communities going. This new community tool is alright but I'm in 2 main ones and hardly anyone speaks in it so there's no 5man BG teams going at all.

EU players tend to be more antisocial than others. I am also in a few communities that are not active, doesn't surprise me. The way out is to group with people who are social.

This community might be promising, I don't know how it goes there because it's Horde, but when I see Russians in there I'd hope things will be a lot more different and very active.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17622372143
09/08/2018 00:48Posted by Abacabb

Larger realms and therefore more anonymity would not solve the issue.
I'm scared that I have to wait 20 mins before I can enter - which is the case now. Fix the damn queue-times!
I have nothing agaisnt russians now that the lag between us is gone.

Larger que times are the result of Blizzard promoting the horde so much. You can try and que as mercenery, maybe it will help.

What will help against stacking FOTM classes ? I don't know that :\
more scared that in isle some bug happened with one alliance player by using the demolisher to target inside the boss building and boom boss dead before they cap the horde keep

really the alliance raid wasnt even inside yet one shot and he died
edit reported as bug ingame
edit 2 apparently it was either a demolisher that did the one shot or workshop bombs
09/08/2018 00:36Posted by Stansmash
5 stealthed rogues with the new buffed stealth that have no speed penalty.

New buff for rogue? What?
09/08/2018 00:36Posted by Stansmash
1 Resto druid with Tree form not casting anything at all.

healing is good again? like, as in not being !@#$ed over twice as hard than a regular caster?
rogue stealth never had a speed penalty, thats feral druid.