Hows everyone enjoying being the worst world pvp class?

Warrior
just curious?
So far only lost to Rets and Disc Priests, last night I killed a 330+ ilvl BM hunter for a War Supply drop, felt great. We also completely !@#$ on Ferals (which are way way worse than Arms right now).

Arms is nowhere near the worst world pvp class.
I just get increasingly frustrated with fighting so many classes in open world, every seems to have 5x more defensives than me :(
I've only lost when outnumbered so far, except to a 113 hunter just after I got 120. He beat me once, I beat him twice. Very unusual for alliance to attack on their own, but he did. Warrior seems ok to me.
worst pvp class is warlock right now;)) just charge us we die in 10 sec from melee:)
If you pvp as fury you should be able to beat most classes 1v1 with equal gear. Some matchups does become stalemates tho. Like fury vs disc priests.
21/08/2018 21:33Posted by Bigbazz
So far only lost to Rets and Disc Priests, last night I killed a 330+ ilvl BM hunter for a War Supply drop, felt great. We also completely !@#$ on Ferals (which are way way worse than Arms right now).

you probably haven't faced a good feral. they are one of the best, if not the best dueling spec in the game and eat warriors with ease, even fury

But ye, having a healer aside makes arms drive insane
21/08/2018 23:28Posted by Ghuleh
worst pvp class is warlock right now;)) just charge us we die in 10 sec from melee:)

I've noticed, as fury a warlock in world PVP feels a lot like a free kill. But at least you are doing great in PVE right.

Are we playing the same game? In which way does arms !@#$ on ferals? Their toolkit is superior on all levels.
In my opinion warrior is really okey. Awesome aoe, mobility. Fact we are lacking in defensives but we are still dangerously one.
22/08/2018 05:57Posted by Beatman

Are we playing the same game? In which way does arms !@#$ on ferals? Their toolkit is superior on all levels.

Ferals do no damage right now (soon to be changed), I've had Ferals open on me in the open world a few times and they are just signing a death wish, I've taken a dump on so many ferals (mostly 320-330 ilvl ish based on HP numbers) at this point and they simply cannot survive the burst damage of a Warrior.

This will probably change when they are actually able to do some damage. It's not about toolkit, it's about damage in vs damage out and they are way way behind at the moment, they can't kill me Arms fast enough and they melt in seconds when attacked.

Check the Druid forums, they have genuine problems.
You may call me crazy but I tried Second wind and... it works if you are lucky to kite.... you can heal to full HP quite fast.

I would buff it to : 'not taken direct damage for 5 seconds'
or
'not taken damage for 3 seconds'
I actually turned off War mode after my 4th Rogue. It's no point doing world pvp as a warrior, you will lose 100% of the time if you're your oponent got any clue what they're doing.
22/08/2018 02:31Posted by Deymio
you probably haven't faced a good feral. they are one of the best, if not the best dueling spec in the game and eat warriors with ease, even fury

People really think their spec is actually doing well, when they kill some random noobs.

No offence to that guy who killed a random noob feral, but it doesn't confirm anything.

22/08/2018 13:06Posted by Bigbazz
Ferals do no damage right now (soon to be changed), I've had Ferals open on me in the open world a few times and they are just signing a death wish, I've taken a dump on so many ferals (mostly 320-330 ilvl ish based on HP numbers) at this point and they simply cannot survive the burst damage of a Warrior.

This will probably change when they are actually able to do some damage. It's not about toolkit, it's about damage in vs damage out and they are way way behind at the moment, they can't kill me Arms fast enough and they melt in seconds when attacked.

IF that feral knew how to kite you , none of that would happen because they heal like a damn healer atm.And you got zero heals as arms.He just needs to be patient and you are a dead meat eventually even with feral's minor damage, your dmg doesn't matter if he is careful.
22/08/2018 20:45Posted by Incu
22/08/2018 02:31Posted by Deymio

People really think their spec is actually doing well, when they kill some random noobs.

No offence to that guy who killed a random noob feral, but it doesn't confirm anything.

22/08/2018 13:06Posted by Bigbazz

IF that feral knew how to kite you , none of that would happen because they heal like a damn healer atm.And you got zero heals as arms.He just needs to be patient and you are a dead meat eventually even with feral's minor damage, your dmg doesn't matter if he is careful.

It's open world pvp, it's not that simple. He can try to kite and !@# pull other mobs, maybe another Horde could turn up (and maybe that's on his/her mind) or maybe I'm standing behind a rock healing faster than he is with second wind because his dot fell off while he was trying to escape.

It's not a simple pure 1v1 controlled duel situation, the open world is the wild west and the terrain, mobs and general surroundings play a part and things don't always go to plan, and you have to take advantage of that.

I've not fought a feral yet that didn't get absolutely demolished in open world regardless of who instigated the combat. With all that said, they are being buffed within the next 48 hours so things may change.
@Bigbazz

Blahblahblah

Or maybe you are talking out of your !@#.

Who knows !

Seriously, i know your kind of wow player. Being nearly full epic after 1 week. Going full out pve nerd mode with friends. Going for worldquests in 5 men guild groups and so on.

You live in your little carebear world having a healer on your !@# most of the time, not even noticing the dots some classes throws at you since your pve healerfriend allready cleansed you and hots you full ....

I am out there. Not on easy mode (horde since you are never alone as horde, i also have a horde warri so don t argue with me about that fakt) but as ally... allways alone. I win some fights i lose more than some in open world, but only because i drink potions like a mad men having alchemy and herb as profession. Building a alchy stone to have 40% more heal from my pots.

Life is $%^-ty as "normal" arms atm. Unsupportet / alone. So don t talk *!@# from your high horse. Your self-presentation is redeemable.
Our damage is very good but just today i was killed by a heal shaman... he just heals to full in one gcd and buring you down very slowly ... nice blizzard. Can t kill a healer 1vs1 but he can kill me ? We should at least have enough selfheal to avoid beeing ganked by a $%^-ing healer class.

I feel pitty for people reading your *!@# and believing you.... killing ferals easy ... lol... you must be the best pvp warrior on the planet. Go Blizzcon.

The spec is fun, has very good damage, ok mobility but being design to have to have a dedicated healer is just terrible. Period.
I simply solved this by tuning off warmode.

Do not regret it. It's way to much unbalanced at 120.
23/08/2018 03:35Posted by Volk
@Bigbazz

Blahblahblah

Who knows !

Seriously, i know your kind of wow player. Being nearly full epic after 1 week. Going full out pve nerd mode with friends. Going for worldquests in 5 men guild groups and so on.

You live in your little carebear world having a healer on your !@# most of the time, not even noticing the dots some classes throws at you since your pve healerfriend allready cleansed you and hots you full ....

I am out there. Not on easy mode (horde since you are never alone as horde, i also have a horde warri so don t argue with me about that fakt) but as ally... allways alone. I win some fights i lose more than some in open world, but only because i drink potions like a mad men having alchemy and herb as profession. Building a alchy stone to have 40% more heal from my pots.

Life is $%^-ty as "normal" arms atm. Unsupportet / alone. So don t talk *!@# from your high horse. Your self-presentation is redeemable.
Our damage is very good but just today i was killed by a heal shaman... he just heals to full in one gcd and buring you down very slowly ... nice blizzard. Can t kill a healer 1vs1 but he can kill me ? We should at least have enough selfheal to avoid beeing ganked by a $%^-ing healer class.

I feel pitty for people reading your *!@# and believing you.... killing ferals easy ... lol... you must be the best pvp warrior on the planet. Go Blizzcon.

The spec is fun, has very good damage, ok mobility but being design to have to have a dedicated healer is just terrible. Period.

1. You're upset I did some dungeons and played the game?
2. You assume I play with friends in world quests?

I levelled solo, I do world quests solo, I queue for random heroics solo, I queued solo for Island expeditions, I joined friends to do Mythic dungeons and blasted through them in no time.

Stop being a victim and making excuses to soothe your ego, you want to see my carebear world then wait until we meet in the open world and don't come crying on the forums about Arms being weak when you get ruined by another Arms Warrior. And if you lose because you lack gear it's your own damn fault for being so damn slow, if I wasn't working a job I could have 3 characters with this gear level by now.

I've already killed one of you whiners in the open world, I'm sure some more will come my way and I hope you're one of them.
23/08/2018 01:42Posted by Bigbazz
<span class="truncated">...</span>

<span class="truncated">...</span>

It's open world pvp, it's not that simple. He can try to kite and !@# pull other mobs, maybe another Horde could turn up (and maybe that's on his/her mind) or maybe I'm standing behind a rock healing faster than he is with second wind because his dot fell off while he was trying to escape.

It's not a simple pure 1v1 controlled duel situation, the open world is the wild west and the terrain, mobs and general surroundings play a part and things don't always go to plan, and you have to take advantage of that.

I've not fought a feral yet that didn't get absolutely demolished in open world regardless of who instigated the combat. With all that said, they are being buffed within the next 48 hours so things may change.

So you want to say that you have a second wind and feral just w8ed you to pop it up and heal fully? I can assume you are kiting better than that feral. You even forced him to retreat? R u sure it was feral?
23/08/2018 04:23Posted by Bigbazz
23/08/2018 03:35Posted by Volk
@Bigbazz

Blahblahblah

Who knows !

1. You're upset I did some dungeons and played the game?
2. You assume I play with friends in world quests?

I levelled solo, I do world quests solo, I queue for random heroics solo, I queued solo for Island expeditions, I joined friends to do Mythic dungeons and blasted through them in no time.

Stop being a victim and making excuses to soothe your ego, you want to see my carebear world then wait until we meet in the open world and don't come crying on the forums about Arms being weak when you get ruined by another Arms Warrior. And if you lose because you lack gear it's your own damn fault for being so damn slow, if I wasn't working a job I could have 3 characters with this gear level by now.

I've already killed one of you whiners in the open world, I'm sure some more will come my way and I hope you're one of them.

I am upset because you are a disgusting egomaniac highjacking nearly every topic in this forum with your bs talk about how great you are.
A typical forum nerd that loves to disagree for the fun of it.

I am sick of you and your ridiculous claims. The feral example is enough for everybody with half a brain what kind of player you are.

Since you have a nerdgasm when someone starts a discussion with you i am sure you will reciprocate in a fancy fasion, insulting me or others again on a subtel level or just straight diss us as lesser persons cause you are a good among us.

I am sure if you search for attention!@#$% your name will show up.

Have a nice day.

Cow