Hows everyone enjoying being the worst world pvp class?

Warrior
i didnt mention anyone. However ,nice that you have remembered then edited your reply for that. I wasnt going to qoute or waste time going deeper. I am trying to stick with what i have said and not waste time. good luck.
24/08/2018 15:51Posted by Roverstime
Bazz do you post on youtube?

Not anymore - did from WOD to early Legion.
24/08/2018 15:58Posted by Garooda
i didnt mention anyone. However ,nice that you have remembered then edited your reply for that. I wasnt going to qoute or waste time going deeper. I am trying to stick with what i have said and not waste time. good luck.

You're now claiming I edited my reply to change what I said (like a week ago?) because it isn't what you claimed? Why can't you just be an honest person and argue honestly, you're lying and being dishonest to make your point, disgusting.

Lets set this straight, I've had enough of guys blaming their poor performance on the class. Arms is really really strong right now on the whole, if you look at this forum people act like it's the worst damn spec in the game.

Be honest in life mate, lying gets you nowhere.
Idk I only lose fights when they outnumber me 3+

Even then I always take at least 1 out. Like on the 2nd day got ganked by 5 horde, killed one, almost killed 2, then died. (arms)

It's kinda lame without second wind and the GCD is AWFUL but its still possible.

Fought a good feral 1v1 awhile ago without stormbolt, that was real hard. Because the !@#$ers can still full heal from almost dead.
24/08/2018 15:08Posted by Bigbazz
The problem is a lot of the guys here complain they simply cannot win at all in open world scenarios and have been selling that point, which ultimately means the butt of the problem is looking at them in the mirror, they are unwilling in any way to accept responsibility for their own flaws.

So far I've won the majority of world PVP encounters obviously because most players you encounter just simply fall apart in PVP, or don't use the world to their advantage, but I am a PVE'er too, and am nowhere near playing Arms to its max potential in PVP myself. if you have a healer with you in a BG as Arms you're literally a walking unkillable god so It's really not so bad for me if ultimately we have a 1v1 weakness and I'd think you being a high end rated player would rather Arms be good in 3v3/RBGs than be balanced around 1v1?

The issue I see is if my class does not have the outplay potential to win 1v1 vs worse players, then it is flawed, doesn't matter if it's viable. Depending on my opponents being significantly worse isn't a great feeling. In MoP for example Warriors still weren't great 1v1 classes, but we wouldn't lose to a bad player (just like we won't now) but we also wouldn't lose to an average or slightly worse player.

Who cares if their class is top dog in 3v3/RBGs if they are only there for damage and healing reduction.

Will of course agree people moan and cry too much and should just improve though.
I can't PvP as Arms with Hamstring on GCD. It's just not possible.

I'm not really sure what Blizzard were thinking putting Hamstring on GCD.
worst pvp class thats in top 3 in all bgs.
24/08/2018 22:03Posted by Volthor
worst pvp class thats in top 3 in all bgs.

Good AoE and healers.
Has nothing to do with world pvp or even arena.
Warriors are terrible right now.
If you mean 1v1 yes ( arms ) warrior is the worst of all. No decent defensive no healing no mobility, we are just a training dummy for 1v1 fights.
But if you don't see an arms warrior charging at you, you will in 3 seconds. Arms hits so hard that most paladins forgot to shield themselves up. We just basically 1 shot warlocks, holy and shadow priests. Destroy tanks with ease. Just stay out of focus and warrior is the most dangerous out of all classes.

But like i said no 1v1, you will die no matter what. We need group fights to shine. Just charge kill then charge to other target.
21/08/2018 20:46Posted by Gorejaws
just curious?
git gud boi
lol anyone who thinks warriors are the worst pvp class should try out dk,warlock,druid
Warrior has never been a solo PvP class. Get a healer and you will melt faces. Easy.
i was happy when i saw first bfa things but now when i try to play somethings am in situation tu delete my wow acc after almost 13 years of arms pvpin
thats my feelings
27/08/2018 14:08Posted by Leilet
Warrior has never been a solo PvP class. Get a healer and you will melt faces. Easy.
SILENCE! It was MOP WARRIORS! Gnomes are no warriors!
I really don’t understand how now warrior can be the worst pvp class. Yes, warrior was garbage in the last season of legion becouse our entire class was designed to support and nothing else; all your tools needed a partner becouse you didn’t have the damage or cc to put pressure on your on, or better you could but almost all other class could do better.

But in bfa we are good, we have high costant pressure mixed with mortal strike and all the uptime we want (manage execute+death sentence and you can stick easier then legion). We needed damage, we have now. You can’t have this pressure plus self healer or huge amount of cc like rogues without be the fotm and deserving a nerf.
And about 1v1 you can’t beat everything without outplay them, was always like this exept in mop with second wind, deal with it.
Anyway tbh maybe we can have easier times by stacking defensives azerite traits, maybe for pvp the one that heal when you are strucked or when you are stunned and immobilized and possibly do something 1v1, consider also that we heal 25% more than our opponents even if they have the same traits thanks to MS.

It’s still too early to complain, balance will come in next weeks
I don't think we need self-healing. Not that one. Doesn't really fit our image.
We need the big crushing hits and some defensive CD with good mobility to stay in range, things we kind of have.
Probably more of a problem is that some other classes have too much damage combined with the other stuff they have - CC and healing/shields etc.
I think we are getting closer to what we have to be, with the exception of that move with mastery, lowering our main hits and shifting dmg to DW only to patch the bad design of mastery.
It might be a number tuning thing, more damage to our active iconic hits, lowering the damage of some specs that have it all and it will even out.
We might not be able to self heal, CC chain or survive forever with self heals and shield, but we should be able to crush our opponents.
Now TTK for us is longer than for the classes that have too many tools, mainly because their damage is too high as well.
And we are definitely not the worst pvp class.
28/08/2018 11:11Posted by Bragamond
I don't think we need self-healing. Not that one. Doesn't really fit our image.
We need the big crushing hits and some defensive CD with good mobility to stay in range, things we kind of have.
Probably more of a problem is that some other classes have too much damage combined with the other stuff they have - CC and healing/shields etc.
I think we are getting closer to what we have to be, with the exception of that move with mastery, lowering our main hits and shifting dmg to DW only to patch the bad design of mastery.
It might be a number tuning thing, more damage to our active iconic hits, lowering the damage of some specs that have it all and it will even out.
We might not be able to self heal, CC chain or survive forever with self heals and shield, but we should be able to crush our opponents.
Now TTK for us is longer than for the classes that have too many tools, mainly because their damage is too high as well.
And we are definitely not the worst pvp class.

I completely agree, we are not the worst but about damage we have more then others. Most class doesn’t apply much pressure out of cooldowns, we does atm. And arena wise this is really important, be able to put pressure by yourself it’s game changing, just think to how much cc others are forced to use on you while in legion they can just tank even with 100% uptime if your partner doesn’t hard dps your target or he is shutted down, many class could complitely ignore your pressare while if they dps you you can’t stand even with your healer free, now they can’t
I do agree with what you say about legion and how things are now. We are definitely in a better spot, but with a bit of a sidestep bellow.
About damage...we do have more raw damage than others and that is how it should be, because we lack the other tools they have. But if we look at the bigger picture, everything in the gameplay mechanic to down an opponent is damage, because toons die when hp reaches 0 and the the only thing that does this is damage, just hidden behind different semantics.
Then, it doesn't look like we have that much damage.
CC is translated to damage (very simplified example) - if a guy does 100 damage every second and you do 200 thats. wow...but he stuns you for 4 seconds that means that for four seconds his damage was 400 while yours 0. If he can do this regulary, in the end, no matter you do more raw damage than him on paper, he might have done more damage than you.
And I know people understand and know this, it's just sometimes hard to not forget as the big picture is quite complex.
In the end It's all damage, just in a different way, healing on the other opponent is also translated into damage, just by another mechanic.
So in some aspects we don't have that much damage than other classes. I would say sub rogues and rets (for example) have too much raw damage for all they have as other tools.
Haha, ya'll talking about how good ya'll is vs bad player 1 and 2.
"Yeah, dude. I am eating people alive in world pvp", yas dude, you probably are but you aint fighting no good player, fam. Who u tryna trick?

Fam, be real. Arms is !@#$, fighting an equally skilled player will demolish you. Lets take feral for now yeah? You face an equally skilled feral, he will doodoo on you so hard you will turn into Volk and come back here complainin' about missing self heals, fam.

Stop being %^-*, if there is an equally skilled player out there who's class is more favored than you; tough luck, fam.

Stop thinking you're a hot mess because you killed 2 noobies after one another. It's like you raced two guys without legs while yours were intact, fam.
Who u tryna trick? wats wrong witchu.

King Ligma out
Dual charge , stun , heal this talent row need to change and give atleast one talent in baseline arms cuz we just need them all and is a pain to choose.