Allied races problem

General
The real problem of allied races is the fact that some of them are gated behind previous expansion content while other are bound to current content.

There is NO relevant reward for grinding rep for let's the the nightborne.
If you want them you will have to finish 11 chapters of resource (ancient mana) gated quests and grind exalted rep via 2-3 weeks of world quests which give no relevant rewards while unlocking races like (future) zandalari trolls or kul tiran humans require you to do CURRENT content which rewards you with relevant items.

Just to sum up. Some allied races are more fair. BfA was advertised with allied races while only some of them are related to the expansion.

A lot of people who say "stop whining and go grind rep" are people who are playing without a pause while a lot of players are like me, returning every expansion and playing for some time. Requirments for allied races doesn't matter for players who had to grind certain content to get (at the time) the best gear while returning/new players see lured with smart Blizzard ads have to roll back to old content instead of enjoying new one.
To anyone who reads this reply: if you have anything to say about Allied Races, please please please for the lovr of God, don't make a new thread but reply to one of the existing threads. Me and the rest of the player base are sick of all these Allied Races spam, whether you defend Blizzard or not.

Some of us just don't care.
New playable race to unlock sound like quite a relevant reward for the rep grind.

Also you'll get a unicorn mount for 100 exalted reputations :)
Go grind instead of spamming forums for yet another thread.
25/08/2018 22:48Posted by Avencia
The real problem of allied races is the fact that some of them are gated behind previous expansion content while other are bound to current content.

There is NO relevant reward for grinding rep for let's the the nightborne.

On the other hand "the grind" is a lot easier than it was for people do did it in Legion since you will be stomping on mobs and one shotting them easily at 120 with 120 gear.

After all allied races are a "cosmetic reward". The game has a lot of other cometic rewards like mounts, etc gated behind old content.
I think they should drop the requirements to just completing the story line in that races zone.

We didn't really have it harder back when allied races were released because we already had the rep. Since BFA came out a lot of players have returned and I imagine a lot of them will want to play the new races so there are going to be a lot of people trying to complete BFA content as well as having to spend god knows how many hours running Legion content and even once they unlock the races they still need to level them. I see a lot of people getting fed up/burned out from the grind and quitting. That can't be good for anyone.
25/08/2018 23:54Posted by Aearian
Since BFA came out a lot of players have returned and I imagine a lot of them will want to play the new races so there are going to be a lot of people trying to complete BFA content as well as having to spend god knows how many hours running Legion content and even once they unlock the races they still need to level them

The returning people can level up to 120 and gear up then go back and stomp on legion content. They will have it easier than people who played Legion.
"There is NO relevant reward for grinding" ....the reward is the new class you have worked to unlock?? lol
The time you crybabies spend spamming the same thread over and over again you would have already done the rep by now.
26/08/2018 00:19Posted by Skatty
"There is NO relevant reward for grinding" ....the reward is the new class you have worked to unlock?? lol

What new class? There aren't any new classes added. You get only reskins of already existing races. All the available classes are already in the game for some time.
Haven't you posted the same discussion multiple times? Wouldn't you have gotten the race by now if you spent it on doing the quests rather than typing these out?
26/08/2018 00:19Posted by Skatty

That's the point, there is no reward.
At least MY definition of a reward is getting something from completing challenging feat, grinding rep is no challenge. It burns out players who would love to spend that time on relevant content, on grinding gear and getting ready for raiding/pvping.