Auction House Lag

General
Prev 1 8 9 10 Next
27/08/2018 13:30Posted by Dalanna
I'm just glad TSM didn't end up suffering from the vocal screeching of individuals who do not understand the addon on this very thread.

Looking forward to the deposit fee changes.

But being honest tsm is also big part of lagging isues.
27/08/2018 13:44Posted by Socjopatka
27/08/2018 13:30Posted by Dalanna
I'm just glad TSM didn't end up suffering from the vocal screeching of individuals who do not understand the addon on this very thread.

Looking forward to the deposit fee changes.

But being honest tsm is also big part of lagging isues.

TSM's basic functions are not any different from a normal player using the auction house. Scanning an item is the exact same process as a player going through the pages of that item. Listing auctions is the same as a player listing auctions, only with pre-set prices.

TSM does not encourage stacks of one like some mongs are doing on the AH - which is what is primarily causing the lag. So many ping requests continuously. TSM is an addon that has an incredible amount of setup required and you cannot make do with the default, which all proper TSM users use.

A person might download TSM without knowing that. They will post single stacks for a couple days, realize it's not at all worth it or what they wanted, and uninstall.
21/08/2018 11:09Posted by Aerythlea
We are aware that some realms are seeing issues with slowness when using the Auction House and are currently investigating making some changes to help alleviate these issues. We’ll update as soon as we have more information to share.

Plz limit the amount of auctions some one can put up, players should't spam auction house with 200 stack items as 1 stack listing
I think that those lags caused huge WoW Token price drop ....
Ion said that they will rework taks in the ah instead of the amount of gold you get you need to pay per stack. witch will help against those million 1 stacks. and reduce the math time.
This has been mentioned in the Q/A and blizzard will look at the issues but it will take some time as the code and set up of certain addons can have a knock on effect . Please be patient and wait for the results.
27/08/2018 21:04Posted by Mortheria
This has been mentioned in the Q/A and blizzard will look at the issues but it will take some time as the code and set up of certain addons can have a knock on effect . Please be patient and wait for the results.

Thank you community mannager for your time and answer..

I just wanna remind we playing game which require subscription 13 euro per month. So situation like current one with aha is one big joke. It's not possible to use this.

DO SOMETHING WITH THIS FOR FCKIN SAKE HOW LONG WE CAN WAIT
TSM does cause problems, although indirectly. Without tsm or auctionator or whatever it'd be a terrible pain to buy out stacks of 1. There are many people putting in 200 items in stacks of 1, if we had no way to "quickly" buy them out noone would bother to click 400 times to get that stack, people would ignore them and they would never sell and people would rarely post them in the end.

This of course doesn't apply to 50% marketprice bait posts.
THIS AH STILL LAGING JESUS CHRIST CAN YOU JUST FIX IT? HOW LONG WE NEED TO WAIT EVEN VENDORS LAGGING

HELO WE PAYING MONTHLY TAX FOR PAYING THIS GAME COME ON DO SOMETHING
03/09/2018 15:24Posted by Socjopatka
THIS AH STILL LAGING JESUS CHRIST CAN YOU JUST FIX IT? HOW LONG WE NEED TO WAIT EVEN VENDORS LAGGING

HELO WE PAYING MONTHLY TAX FOR PAYING THIS GAME COME ON DO SOMETHING

They don't care.
it still lags, even worse
its their servers, folks, also many times especially in evenings and weekends u see world lag while questing/looting, this is caused BY CHEAP servers
they dont improve server capacity, they just merge shards together......

Obv their fix didnt fixed ANYTHING, is lagging worse than before.
Also those claiming addons do this to ah, PLS EXPLAIN THE GUILD BANK AND MAILING LAG?
I wait......
29/08/2018 08:05Posted by Murdash
TSM does cause problems, although indirectly. Without tsm or auctionator or whatever it'd be a terrible pain to buy out stacks of 1. There are many people putting in 200 items in stacks of 1, if we had no way to "quickly" buy them out noone would bother to click 400 times to get that stack, people would ignore them and they would never sell and people would rarely post them in the end.

This of course doesn't apply to 50% marketprice bait posts.

i can post stacks of 1 , 1000 of those stacks, faster from AH default ui than using otehr addon
Also pls explain G Bank lag and Mail lag, cause also by TSM, huh?
I wait....
Whoever told you it was fault of people's retardness well...simply lied cause the effect of that lag poped in same time for AH / GBank.
Now... How pople's posting affects Gbank ? It does not...simply like that...
If I were to shoot I'd say their code is so bugged that releasing a fix would cause more bugs and prolly lead to dupe (remember D3's AH dupe).
Futher on - I do remember posting 11,000+ auctions around release of Firelands which back then was around 20-30% of my realm's AH. Lag was nonexistent.

Futher on (bandages not fixes) :
1. Limit the range of AH interactions - with addons you can post !@#$ from mailbox (trade disc in SW).
2. Temporary split query results into two - stacks/semistacks & retardnes posting of 1 or separate trade goods into another semi mini AH.
3. Deposit "fix" was/is a joke. If you want to fix it that way then deposit should increase linear (if someone is posting 2000 x stack of 1). It will hurt him.
4. Allow players (through addons) to query for specific addons (temp fix) which would lead for instance to situation where players "check" the control to query buyout requests for specific auctions. That would at least not fix the lag but people could alt-tab/go do something instead of waiting 1 min to buyout XYZ.
That lag BEGAN on the day of BfA launch. And it affects guild banks, mailing, inspection of people, and vendors. When they flipped that switch and enabled BfA, they broke something. And now they can't fix it because they have no clue how to do it without doing AH purge.
Buy the 5M mount go to your Garrison problem solved.
03/09/2018 21:28Posted by Raiden

still lags like hell
and not just ah.....their fix did not fixed anything, thsi past weekend was actually ATROCIOUS to play
03/09/2018 21:28Posted by Raiden

AH is lagging everywhere, regardless of location.
03/09/2018 21:25Posted by Synthium
That lag BEGAN on the day of BfA launch.

Nope. It's started at legion launch, but not that bad as in bfa. I reported that many times, but blizzard just don't care. And this one of many big threads started in nov 2017:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616976922
How hard can this be in 2k18.
The tech is not there yet i guess.
I dare any Blizzard employee to log into Draenor EU right now and try to use the AH.

They'll ragequit within 30 seconds I bet.
Took 14 minutes to buy some ores, gg.