Why are item level rep gated on the HoA?

General
Absolute terrible game design--60ilvls rep gated, this is going to be fun on my 11 alts, who are never going to be able to raid properly now.
It's probably one of the things that will get nerfed in a future patch. Same thing happened when legion launched.
28/08/2018 01:16Posted by Sornak
It's probably one of the things that will get nerfed in a future patch. Same thing happened when legion launched.

Aha I see was not there, on another note what happend with the exploiters, I read they got a 1 week ban? Sign me up, all exalted, tons of gold and chars unlocked all for the small price of 1 week no boring chores.
28/08/2018 01:19Posted by Hinklink
28/08/2018 01:16Posted by Sornak

Aha I see was not there, on another note what happend with the exploiters, I read they got a 1 week ban? Sign me up, all exalted, tons of gold and chars unlocked all for the small price of 1 week no boring chores.

Last information i got is that it was a 3 day ban, sign me twice. After clearing all mythics all i'm doing is PvP and some WQs here and there as i'm revered or close to revered with all factions, only tortolians far behind but is the hardest to lvl up due to low quantity of WQs
Surely the gains from the exploit were reomved, right...? Right?
No one raids with 11 characters
28/08/2018 01:24Posted by Vanquisher
Surely the gains from the exploit were reomved, right...? Right?

As I'm reading not, they get to keep everything, it's clear now where Blizzard stands, cheating is oke, and we're being punished for NOT doing it. I regret not doing it now. Best thing is, they miss nothing those 3 days because for now the end game is BORING world quests basically.

I'm not happy when they reverse it back, I want them all set to HATED rep, let them grind it out or quit. Why am I paying 13 euro a month? For a huge disadvantage.

28/08/2018 01:24Posted by Humanbankalt
No one raids with 11 characters

True it was 4 in Legion for me, not including this one.
28/08/2018 01:13Posted by Hinklink
Absolute terrible game design--60ilvls rep gated, this is going to be fun on my 11 alts, who are never going to be able to raid properly now.
AFAIK there's no upgrade at exalted, so it's "only" 45 levels :P
Huh I missed something? what exploit was this? why if there was an exploit aren't Blizzard reverting gains from exploit? Pretty sure they would have done in the past... with the Magic Ingame GM's (who died out years ago left unfed on their island... *tinfoil hat; could it be because they don't want to lose even the smallest sub numbers now....*

and yaep only 45 ilvls none at exalted (yet - might change with later raids juts to bring the Heart up to speed with the rest of gear...)
28/08/2018 02:06Posted by Belvarn
Huh I missed something? what exploit was this?

https://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1099894-the-wq-exploit-facts/
Lol i remember at start of Legion similar exploit happened but it was with artifact power. So ppl gained all the traits and stuff on their artifact weapons. Interesting.
My account received-a warning and honor reset upon doing the Darkshore pvp honor gain "exploit"

Can't just leave your character afk In cave while 38 Alliance are dying every 8s ^.^

"People choose the paths that grant them the greatest rewards for the least amount of effort" 1+
Every week the artifact required for HoA will be reduced by 30% and for 15 ilvl upgrade per rep I hope they make it account bound if not nerf it.
and jesus.
About the exploit they are not gonna take it lightly.they are not banned for 3 days.dont believe everything you read.they are going to take actions.If its like ban waves,its either reverting the rep and a short ban or a long ban without reverting.
28/08/2018 01:58Posted by Bloodglass
28/08/2018 01:13Posted by Hinklink
AFAIK there's no upgrade at exalted, so it's "only" 45 levels :P

And friendly is easy to get in less than 1h after reaching 120. So its only 30 ivls on 1 piece of gear which is less than 2 ilvls overall. Someone on 340 ilvl and friendly rep would be only 342 on Revered which is nothing in terms of performance.