Looking for raiding guild.

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello everyone im looking for a raiding guild since my previous guild from legion seems to have been inactive in BFA, im not looking for a super hardcore mythic guild more like progress throught heroic with some nice and fun people.
I'm looking to play either warrior or unholy dk im quite experienced with both of them and i perfer neither guild decides what they need. If this sounds any interesting just leave a message here :).
Hello

We are a group of friends from different nationalities (UK, SWE, NL) that got together during early Legion to start raiding on [H]Frostwhisper. We were at that point aiming for HC clear at a good level. We've now gotten a taste for Mythic and will be expanding for BfA to start off with Mythic raiding ASAP in BfA.

We raid two times a week, Wednesday and Thursday 21.00 - 00.00 server time.

We need mainly DPS, if you feel to give us a shout you can contact my guilds leaders via:

Battletag:
Hedges (Hedges#2469)
Dyinggiraffe (Dyinggiraffe#21826)

I'll also put in our recruit message if you wanna read some more.

Team Two is a PVE focused guild, and our aim is to clear the highest level of content we can and - of course - to have fun doing so!

We can offer you a relaxed, friendly raiding environment, members who love to run mythic+ and an active discord server. We have a good sense of community and we hope all of our members join in with that.

We raid two days a week, Wednesday and Thursday starting at 2100 server time until 0000 server time.

Our aim is to continue to gather a strong roster of quality players that fit with our community going in to BFA. We have plenty of active players still getting involved in raids, mythic+, achievement runs and all kinds of content.

Take care

//Talsy
Hey there Kababsigge.
Blight is a 11/11 heroic guild on Tarren Mill Eu.
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/tarren-mill/Blight
We are recruiting to fill our the last few spot for our raid roster to push Mythic progression in BFA and would like to offer you a trial.
We raid Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays 20:30 - 23:30st invites go out 15mins before so we pull the boss at half past on the dot.

For more info feel free to message me MiniNinja#222620
Hi Kebabsigge. Uprising is a new Alliance guild on The Maelstrom.

The guild is run by myself and my other half, alongside some friends we've played WoW with for over a decade. We've all taken breaks at various times over that time where real life has got in the way, but we bring plenty of experience in WoW raiding (plus other MMOs), and guild management with us.

Our aim is to create a relaxed but focused raid team to go into BfA with. Some of us skipped raiding during Legion so we're now sorting out which classes to take into the expansion, getting to know our new members in mythic dungeons, and having some fun in battlegrounds until the expansion drops.

If you were interested in joining us you'd become part of our core team and be considered a guild veteran as BfA hits, in return for joining us early on. There are opportunities to join the Guild Council, help with Raid Leadership, or just join in and have some fun.

In terms of raids, at this point we are particularly looking for melee dps. We will initially be focusing on heroic raiding but would like to progress into mythic raids, without a hardcore approach. We are planning to raid 2 evenings a week (Wed/Sun), and our time slots will be 21:00- 00:00 ST (20:00 - 23:00 UK).

Outside of raids we also welcome casual/social players of all levels and encourage our members to enjoy other parts of the game together.

If you're interested, check out our guild ad here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17619892500 and/or catch us in game or on discord https://discord.gg/jXXNqpx
You can always catch me on BattleNet - Abbles#2824