Draenor realm FULL

Draenor
Realm is Full, Stuck in queue. "Estimated time: <1 min" is going on now for 30+min
aye same, stuck for ages on position 3

It's taking a piss tbh, not been able to play last night for 2.5 hrs and now stuck again.

BFA launch experience has been very disapointing
At least the people able to get in are having a whale of a time.

I get the feeling that Blizzard once more underestimated the amount of people that would be playing the game at release. A bit disappointing since they've had access to information such as how many purchased pre-orders/ordered a physical copy for release day for a while by now.

Demanding compensation for lost game time... because this company can't do SH*T.

Lol, count the hours you've "lost" and divide them by the sum of money that you pay each month.

Then ask yourself if the compensation would even buy you a stick of gum.

I'd rather they work on fixing the issues than attempting to appease people throwing tantrums whenever things don't go their way, thanks.
Agreed Rorcanna, it is quite baffling how they once again managed to underestimate the problem. Every launch ive been around for since wotlk has felt the same. Just a little bit disappointed blizzard, hopefully you will provide us with an update or an answer soon!
I was stuck in 3rd place and <1 minute queue. I decided to try again, exited the game and relaunched. Now I'm in.

So that might be the workaround, although do it at your own risk if you should lose your place in the queue.
Well I was stuck at position 7 for about 10 mins so came here and read the above. In the end thought !@#$ it, requeue. Instead I clicked change realm, then just chose Draenor from the list and got straight in.
14/08/2018 14:53Posted by Jamet
Well I was stuck at position 7 for about 10 mins so came here and read the above. In the end thought !@#$ it, requeue. Instead I clicked change realm, then just chose Draenor from the list and got straight in.

Same, worked for me aswell.
14/08/2018 14:53Posted by Rorcanna
I was stuck in 3rd place and <1 minute queue. I decided to try again, exited the game and relaunched. Now I'm in.

So that might be the workaround, although do it at your own risk if you should lose your place in the queue.

I did this and worked a treat. Thanks!
Really considering just transfering realms, Draenor is a complete joke.
14/08/2018 14:55Posted by Evelys
14/08/2018 14:53Posted by Rorcanna

I did this and worked a treat. Thanks!

just did the same worked aswell :D
They NEED to open free character migration. I'll bite their hand off
14/08/2018 15:10Posted by Rennuk
Really considering just transfering realms, Draenor is a complete joke.

same!! i am thinking of leaving this broken realm!! AH lagging . queue times etc
Here we go again!

Day 2 and it is only 16:27 GMT and we have a 2000+ Queue.

#PrayForDraneor
Mine says Draenor locked.... Also considering a transfere.
i find this bfa -no serverspace no entry edition most greatest game ever. :)
I sometimes wonder if its like that they want us to get use to the lag and server ques when Classic-WoW returns.....

Jokes aside Draenor has been a mess with laggy AH for 6 months already...

Confirmed working!
14/08/2018 16:04Posted by Geel

Confirmed working!

Doesn't work for me :(, 2580 position in q estimated time 39 minutes
are you serious blizzard???
14/08/2018 16:06Posted by Dotnuke
14/08/2018 16:04Posted by Geel

Confirmed working!

Doesn't work for me :(, 2580 position in q estimated time 39 minutes
are you serious blizzard???

This is really sad!!!
tried multipul times, but I keep getting in the que at 27 min waitingtime..