Emissary rewards bugged or something?

General
Usually they appear based on your spec, for the first time of the expac I was super happy to see an ilvl 340 weapon appear... then noticed it was a 1hander... and Holy, can't even use it for prot as it has no strength on it even when in prot spec. Literally havent even changed my spec to Holy in this expac, pretty annoyed that it wasted a potential 340 weapon slot on basically scrapper materials.
same here a 1 hander mace for sin rogue kinda useless too ^^
same for me, im getting a polearm as bm, that's kinda weird
Same, I got an 1H as fury main spec >.<
We literally had the same topic 3 days ago on the Horde side XD
Join the club, I got a shield the other day from my emissary. I'm enhancement, so the shield is useless, honestly, is it so hard to make emissaries follow loot spec rules so this crap doesn't happen? >_<
Few days ago I got an agility polearm as a boomie.

Oh someone should say it already, horde bias.
25/08/2018 09:28Posted by Winterchillz
We literally had the same topic 3 days ago on the Horde side XD

Weird thing though. I did see some warriors running around with fresh 2 handers. And those are also broken into 1 handers for alliance atm. So something did change.
Same here. Got a feral weapon as moonkin.
Fix your game please.
i needed a helm, got a helm... i guess its rng.
25/08/2018 09:45Posted by Kordysa
i needed a helm, got a helm... i guess its rng.

Different emissary. You only get weapons from the one we are discussing. And considering they are ilvl 340. And weapons drops are abysmal. It’s quite a difference maker.
i see why its broken for hybrid classes, it shouldnt be, but i can atleast understand how it is.... a mage in my guild just expressed her delight when she saw an agility staff, now that, i dont get
25/08/2018 09:07Posted by Stillfree
same for me, im getting a polearm as bm, that's kinda weird

Same....
my eyes lit up this morning when i first saw it 20 mythics and no weapon cant afford the 750k stuff of the AH, only to bring me back down when i realise its a feral guardian only staff think blizz is trolling us
I could understand general World Quests being somewhat random but Emissary should absolutely be locked to your current spec at the time of the quest resetting.
yup, polearm as MM from emisary today
4th survival weapon reward related to WQ so far, and not a single one for MM or BM.
Yeah =) Still no decent 2hander.. atleast i got a 340 + socket for my offspecc Prot. Better then nothing i guess. =)
I'm calling bug on this, a friend who is also ret got the Holy 1hander too, definitely something fishy going on there.
The horde quest did the same, giving shields to Enhancement and Retribution, and the wrong weapon to rogues as well.