(JC) Tiffany Cartier, No Quests.

Professions
Dropped a prof on my Pala to pick up JC. Pala is 110 not boosted.

I got JC from Timothy Jones, turned to get the Quest 'Facet-nating Friends' for Legion Jewelcrafter but noting, no quests.

As BfA is out next week is this no probs as I can go right to BfA JC or do I need to work this out because Legion is needed before BfA?
Proffessions is split into seperate expansion tiers now. So you can completely ignore legion jewelcrafting.
08/08/2018 18:05Posted by Greezle
Proffessions is split into seperate expansion tiers now. So you can completely ignore legion jewelcrafting.

I saw that profs were split but was not sure you could skip.
Cheers Greezle
You can skip, yes. I'm still doing the JC Qs anyway, bc I think the +11 gems might be useful early on... we'll see. For the record, the quest line will continue and take you to Azsuna and even Argus. Perhaps you need to complete a daily JC WQ for the next quests to pop up.

But you don't need to do anything in Legion anymore if you don't want to. You'll start from scratch next week.
Hey there Darway,

If I'm looking at the right Paladin, then it seems that character already completed the Legion Jewelcrafting quests in the past. Abandoning and retaking a profession won't reset those quests though; they only can/need to be completed once. ^^

In such a case you can pick up a tome of Forgotten Designs from the relevant profession vendor in Dalaran. They will then retrain any recipes/designs you initially gained from completing those Legion Profession quests so that you don't miss out on them at least.

Good luck with whatever profession you decide to level in Battle For Azeroth! :)
08/08/2018 17:12Posted by Darway
Dropped a prof on my Pala to pick up JC. Pala is 110 not boosted.
Did you have JC before the profession you recently dropped? If so, any prior Quest progress (as stated above) will be maintained.
The "Forgotten..." Tome will re-add your previously learned 'recipes' but you'll need to follow the Quest Trail (as @Tiaani said) to find where you stopped.

This link covers some of the earlier Quest chain, but isn't exhaustive or in strict order:
https://www.wowhead.com/npc=93526/tiffany-cartier#ends:0-3-6+1+2

EDIT (supplemental):
Once you relearn older designs, filter the "Unlearned" tab, by Quest, to see what you can get as rewards to assist with retracing your Quest progress.
10/08/2018 12:20Posted by Narialeene
Hey there Darway,

If I'm looking at the right Paladin, then it seems that character already completed the Legion Jewelcrafting quests in the past. Abandoning and retaking a profession won't reset those quests though; they only can/need to be completed once. ^^

In such a case you can pick up a tome of Forgotten Designs from the relevant profession vendor in Dalaran. They will then retrain any recipes/designs you initially gained from completing those Legion Profession quests so that you don't miss out on them at least.

Good luck with whatever profession you decide to level in Battle For Azeroth! :)

I don't remember her being a JC in the past, but knowing me she might of been. I'll pick up that book and have a go. Thanks Narialeene