Uninstalled already - I told you, 5 hours into BFA

General
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next
21/08/2018 19:19Posted by Deadduchess
All memes aside (which believe me is rather hard after couple of years in the official forum).

Uninstalling before Raid tier, PvP tier and M+ tier is like tossing out a half cooked meal, because you tried to eat it before it was done cooking.

This is not the first expansion for god's sake. Have we learned nothing?

No ammount of raids or mythic plus are going to change the fact that the classes I wanted to play are extremelly boring.

If they are boring after less than a week, imagine how they will be after being stuck in the same mythic boss for weeks.
21/08/2018 19:21Posted by Iggwilv
21/08/2018 19:16Posted by Toohottodot

Don't feel contempt, feel only pity. He faces two years hard labour building the Devs new swimming pools in the modern equivalent of a sweatshop.

Or two years casually logging in to do little bits each day; thoroughly enjoying the escapism with relatively low cost, and not worrying about being overgeared within a week......whilst mildly laughing at other players who take it to the other extreme and moan continuously for months saying each day “that’s it I’ve unsubbed” and yet a week later they’ve got an active play schedule and new achievements.

Anything's possible I guess :) If thats the case he will probably have a good time.
ok
21/08/2018 19:26Posted by Toohottodot
21/08/2018 19:21Posted by Iggwilv

Or two years casually logging in to do little bits each day; thoroughly enjoying the escapism with relatively low cost, and not worrying about being overgeared within a week......whilst mildly laughing at other players who take it to the other extreme and moan continuously for months saying each day “that’s it I’ve unsubbed” and yet a week later they’ve got an active play schedule and new achievements.

Anything's possible I guess :) If thats the case he will probably have a good time.

He and she as it happens - for many years past and a few years to come yet (hopefully).
21/08/2018 19:22Posted by Kirago
No ammount of raids or mythic plus are going to change the fact that the classes I wanted to play are extremelly boring.

If they are boring after less than a week, imagine how they will be after being stuck in the same mythic boss for weeks.

I politely disagree.

Playing with gear for me is way different than playing with scraps gear within the first week. The options you get when you can pursue various stat lines, tweak and polish your game play are a big reason of why I survived around WoD and Legion.

PS: But then again I play tanks, and we have a way of upping up the adrenaline rush by proposing various solo tank/dps races >.>
Waaah! Waaah! Waaah! Then by all means stop playing and leave forums forever. Have you even tried the expansion yet? BFA feels 100 times better than Legion. Zones are fantastic and setting is really cool. Like before the great storm.
So came back after 2 months to check in, I re-subbed today and instead of playing I have; made 2 cups of coffee, I've polished my room, played football with my cat and gone on a walk. There is still absolutely NOTHING to do.

In my 2 months away, I played on private WOTLK server dalaran and have got an 80 prot warrior there. He has, 3 charges, a disarm, a fear, an aoe stun, a single target stun, 2 cleave abilities, I can dispel 1 ability, I can interrupt twice (Shield bash, switch stance and pummel) It is 10000000x more fun and challenging than this crap excuse for an expansion.

I wrote this the day after BFA released and got bombed but guess who was right and BFA has 3.2 score on Meta critic (Which is half of what WOD had) I've logged on and all my friends (Friend list used to be full with players on ALL the time until like 1-2am at times) Is now empty.

People who say, 'Blah but BFA has gone up in twitch views how do you explain that' Well the reason for that is people feel attatched to the game having played it years, they have cancelled their game time but still look for something to fill that hole, aka watching streamers. If you read the comments in twitch, about 80% of people say they hate the game.

I am already requesting a refund and going back to private server, I have no idea why I re-subbed and what I expected to have changed but BFA IS DEAD and anyone who likes it, is probably bad or new at the game. FACT
Ok bye
Nice effort. but ive seen better bait. Like Scrollsage Toki always says.. "This is not how is supposed to be the story. Try again!"
19/10/2018 12:37Posted by Tèsla
Nice effort. but ive seen better bait. Like Scrollsage Toki always says.. "This is not how is supposed to be the story. Try again!"

Tesla, you just bum everything blizzard do when really you are a LFR, 0 rated, Lore noob who lives in a fantasy world and probably think everything in wow is 'OMG UBER CUTE'

You are a crap player and you love the smell of Blizzards !@#
19/10/2018 12:37Posted by Tèsla

Tesla, you just bum everything blizzard do when really you are a LFR, 0 rated, Lore noob who lives in a fantasy world and probably think everything in wow is 'OMG UBER CUTE'

19/10/2018 12:59Posted by Sethroguen

:)

He's gets value for his money - you resub again and again, and decides to troll the forum the second you re-enter the game ^_^

I agree with Tèsla, if you wanted quality ranting and other people going nuts, you should have brought Asmondgold in :3
19/10/2018 13:04Posted by Moothilda
19/10/2018 12:59Posted by Sethroguen

:)

He's gets value for his money - you resub again and again, and decides to troll the forum the second you re-enter the game ^_^

I agree with Tèsla, if you wanted quality ranting and other people going nuts, you should have brought Asmondgold in :3

Well to be honest, I said in my OP that I would try it at Halloween / Christmas. Its Halloween now so I kept to my word and quit 5 hours into BFA which lasted 2 months.

Only reason I'm being an !@#$ is because Blizz wouldn't refund my 9.99 so I said to them I'm going to spend my entire time in game being a jerk, trolling people and saying how bad your game is.

Very shallow and petty but for a billion dollar company to not refund 9.99 then I'm going to be a douceh
19/10/2018 13:39Posted by Sethroguen

Well to be honest, I said in my OP that I would try it at Halloween / Christmas. Its Halloween now so I kept to my word and quit 5 hours into BFA which lasted 2 months.

Only reason I'm being an !@#$ is because Blizz wouldn't refund my 9.99 so I said to them I'm going to spend my entire time in game being a jerk, trolling people and saying how bad your game is.

Very shallow and petty but for a billion dollar company to not refund 9.99 then I'm going to be a douceh

Whatever floats your boat!

When I stopped the last time, I just stopped - Logged in to the other game I just found, and began having a blast there, while forgetting this game existed.

But hey, that's just me I guess - not lingering in the stuff I can't change (like refunds)
ah ah dear Sethroguen... Actually the Blizz @#@ smells like the money me and you put in this game.

You pop up. insult. and vanish.

If you wanna take some time, while waiting for the refund, to navigate the forum you can find many ppl - tha majority - (including myself lately) talkin about negative sides of the game. or stay here to wait for the next bait.
OP is actually right.
19/10/2018 13:49Posted by Synthium
OP is actually right.

I literally wrote this 3 hours into the expansion (On the first day) I have a good sense of whats good and bad very, very quickly. I'm just so disappointed to see I was write about this
19/10/2018 15:48Posted by Sethroguen
19/10/2018 13:49Posted by Synthium
OP is actually right.

I literally wrote this 3 hours into the expansion (On the first day) I have a good sense of whats good and bad very, very quickly. I'm just so disappointed to see I was write about this

And sincerely im really sorry about that. For me this "disappointment" came after 1 month and half. And is the first time since my first trial in late vanilla.
Look at these casuals defending the game. The game is !@#$, but you guys are too busy sucking up all the free gear Blizzard is giving you.