So far BFA is by far the best xpac

General
Zone Design, Music, Artwork, Quests, Storylines etc etc .. it's probably the best xpac so far right ?
They can still totally ruin it with the raids and all but so far i'd say this is the best xpac by miles
Those are the only points they got it right on. The rest they failed massively and I'd say have made it the worst expansion since Cataclysm.
Have you even played another xpac? Your first achievement is from 2018 lol
glad you enjoy it.

i am logged out as i dont feel the itch and will proly go on a long walk... so in that sense its an amazing expack
I totally feel the same way about bfa as the op! I have been playing since tbc, stopped right at the release of wod (didnt play it) and got back five months ago. This content feels more 'real'.

Also, and believe me i totally suck at pvp and have never been assed to get experienced in it...But I Do think That this exp is meant to interact with the oppositie faction and the whole warmode thing and the fact That you are taken to the oposite faction zones...I like this! It makes me experience wow on another level. To me it feels more like a new game then an expansion. I feel sorry for those who dont have a blast, but i have a great time so far!
17/08/2018 12:49Posted by Juliuscesar

No i started at the end of Legion but i've leveled multiple characters from scratch through every zone and nothing comes close to BFA imo
BfA has the best leveling experience out of all the expansions. If you rushed to level 120 in one or two days, you don't get it.

Let's do some backtracking:

Legion - main story lines were very kinda short. Side quests were too few. Zones were fantastic visually.
WoD - main story lines were ultra short. Side quests were almost non existent. The only quality zone on Draenor was Spires of Arak. Somehow i get the feeling it got the most attention by the narrative and story teams.
Pandaria - same experience as BFA. Lot of clickable NPC-s with backstories. BFA is more impressive visually, and more coherent somehow.

As to the endgame content, it's too early to judge.
17/08/2018 12:49Posted by Miyelaraise
Those are the only points they got it right on. The rest they failed massively and I'd say have made it the worst expansion since Cataclysm.

Explain please ?
Dungeons look fantastic and the mythic dungeons are really hard which makes it a challenge again.
Island Expeditions are rather meh i gotta admit though.
But apart from that, what's supposed to be bad ?
17/08/2018 13:01Posted by Sedit
BfA has the best leveling experience out of all the expansions. If you rushed to level 120 in one or two days, you don't get it.

Let's do some backtracking:

Legion - main story lines were very kinda short. Side quests were too few. Zones were fantastic visually.
WoD - main story lines were ultra short. Side quests were almost non existent. The only quality zone on Draenor was Spires of Arak. Somehow i get the feeling it got the most attention by the narrative and story teams.
Pandaria - same experience as BFA. Lot of clickable NPC-s with backstories. BFA is more impressive visually, and more coherent somehow.

As to the endgame content, it's too early to judge.

Well I just levelled to 120 (thats more than enough for now) and I have no idea what the story is, in all honesty it just felt like going around doing chores for dudes and dudettes.
17/08/2018 13:01Posted by Lyandris
No i started at the end of Legion

LMAOOOOOOOO
17/08/2018 13:04Posted by Juliuscesar
Jesus !@#$ing christ. That makes your thread just pointless and makes you look like an idiot.

You can do old zones from start to finish and see how much work and love Blizzard put into them.

Go finish Gorgrond story. Ok, now go finish Zuldazar. If it's all the same to you, I feel sorry for you. :)
No i started at the end of Legion but i've leveled multiple characters from scratch through every zone and nothing comes close to BFA imo

Jesus !@#$ing christ. That makes your thread just pointless and makes you look like an idiot.

You make no sense ? I was talking about the leveling experience and since I've done all the old zones i have a right to say that ? Not sure why you're acting like this
17/08/2018 12:46Posted by Lyandris
Zone Design, Music, Artwork, Quests, Storylines etc etc .. it's probably the best xpac so far right ?
They can still totally ruin it with the raids and all but so far i'd say this is the best xpac by miles

Just like WoD was the best xpac at the start.
OP never played an expansion at the start,but takes the liberty to say how its the best expansion.

Some quality bait there..
17/08/2018 13:25Posted by Åndoras

Just like WoD was the best xpac at the start.

WoD had lags and disconnects for the whole first week. WoD had questing experience suited for people that don't read quest text and just rush to max level. In WoD there was no side quests, and main story lines you could finish in 1 hour. Just stop it with this WoD was great for leveling bull!@#$. Maybe for people who can't slow down it was.
17/08/2018 12:49Posted by Juliuscesar

ahahahah, you joined end of Legion but BFA is your best expansion so far?!!?

BFA is your only expansion so far and it is by FAR THE WORST, worse than WOD.

WOTLK was the best (In my opinion) then Legion, then TBC.
Storyline ? Ahahahhahaha really, better storyline than WOTLK which is directly from WC3 The frozen throne, best rts game ever?

LEL

Totally...wow how many this type of blind guys are here?
It is most definitely one of the best impressions of an expansion I have experienced so far. Even outshining the very good Legion impression(with pre-patch included to it).

Time will teel if the quality can be upheld but I am certain it will!
Do not listen to all the nay-sayers trying to make it seem like its bad. EVERYONE I know has tons of fun and loves it all so far, as in - being really amazed by it.

So keep going and let us all enjoy a fun ride :)