BFA dungeons not droping any loot?

General
15/08/2018 23:13Posted by Ewigfrost
Yeah this is an absolute joke. Went three dungeons in a row, got nothing but this azerite !@#$.
ive done 6 mythic dungeons and had no loot, sort it out blizz
I got around 0.9 items per dungeon so far.
1.0 in mythics, so I have had no issues so far.
16/08/2018 21:07Posted by Náia
People saying "Its RNG" or even slightly hinting to this being anywhere near "fine" must be crazy. o_o

This is not a matter of getting "wrong" loot, it's a matter of getting ZERO loot - from a heckload of bosses.
I've personally done 12+ bosses and gotten NOTHING.

17/08/2018 19:53Posted by Marinnello
ive done 6 mythic dungeons and had no loot, sort it out blizz

That is the definition of random.
Currently I have 10 dungeons done, 41 bosses killed and 2 items dropped, so 4,9% drop rate for me... But soon, I'LL BE KING OF THE AZERITE.
16/08/2018 16:39Posted by Zonary
Trying to get geared, i did 4 mythic dungeons, and ended up only getting loot in one of them, where some people in my group were getting up to 2 items per dungeon, they need to fix this

I have now done 9 mythic dungeons and have still only got 4 pieces of loot in total
There needs to be a 'you get one piece of loot minimum' at least from heroics and normals, probably mythic as well. I know in Legion you at least got something for your time out of every non-Mythic+ dungeon.

It feels like its done to intentionally slow down the playerbase in gearing up, no doubt in a months time suddenly we'll mysteriously see things get changed once the Raid is released, with normals and heroics no longer needed.
I am trying to gear for geroic dungeons but its so slow.. I am geting 1 item per nornal dungeon and still its really slow. I need 305 ilvl for heroic dungeons and i think i will beed a week or so grinding lol.

and i miss tgat world quest emissary cache. it used to drop gold or loot or ap. now reward for 4 wqs are not that good.
Pretty much why I'll only run dungeons the once, as its just not worth the time, when you get "consolation" loot all the time.
16/08/2018 22:23Posted by Merwanor
I really, really hate Artifact Power, Azerite power or any such stupid boring reward. If the next expansion has another stupid item we have to level up I am so done with WoW.

thinking the same why i run a Heroic with no loot .
Heroic 325 = 30 min = RNG
WQ 325 = 5 min =100% loot
this new Game team they try to slow the game alot to a way i can't stand it.
I have to admit that doing an entire mythic dungeon and getting no gear is quite disapointing, 3 out of the 10 mythic dungeons i did dropped nothing.

Now if you combine that with the fact that they could drop items that are not upgrades or that you dont want really makes this sad if you arent lucky like some people and their titanforged 355 mythic dungeon loot >.>

There's needs to be some reward for finishing a dungeon and getting no loot, maybe give 500 azurite if you dont get any loot throughout the entire mythic dungeon.
Just to add another voice, doing mythic dungeons and getting no loot when everyone else in the group is getting stuff plain SUCKS. Really putting me off bothering to waste my time doing that when I can just level alts and make better gear with professions.
Did 4 Mythic dungeons yesterday in party with 2 friends. We all started session at 338 ilvl. Boomie got 6 upgrades in total, Rogue 4, me 0. I was really happy for my friends, but felt like it was such a waste of time without getting loot all night.
Best way to gear up is wait for next patch when you get offered catch up gear.
Personal loot is the most unrewarding system ever and that's it. It's been like this since Legion, where you could go through entire raids wihtout getting a single piece of gear for weeks smileyFace
So in the meantime i have gotten stuff, but NEVER ever saw a weapon drop for me. I recently got a 340 one hand weapon from a weekly worldquest .... one hand weapon for blood dk. blizzard you are trolling me right now. i have mates, i run mythics with, they get a weapon at least every second run. they even started to disenchant it. I never saw a two hand weapon which i could wear, not even for others. I had randoms in mythics who are literally leaving the dungeon when the boss didnt drop the weapon. Blizzard are you serious? Is this socially engaging gameplay?
15/08/2018 16:02Posted by Lilîith
anyone pushing hard will be past hc dungeons in a week

In hours you mean? Because I got my alt to 326 ilvl in less than a day.
Man you guys are impatient buggers. Azerite is post cap progression to still have a meaningful improvement beside gear.

Just keep playing, im 341 now since launch. Sometimes luck smiles, other times it doesnt. Deal with it.
16/08/2018 22:23Posted by Merwanor
I really, really hate Artifact Power, Azerite power or any such stupid boring reward. If the next expansion has another stupid item we have to level up I am so done with WoW.

I think i'm already done :p
FCK THIS PIECE OF !@#$ GAME.

Done all mythics
Done like 50 BGS

All im getting are gloves (Mythic Titan Forged Heroic Titan Forged)
I had to buy my weapon i know why they do this.

So people buy tokens and sell them and then use the gold to buy there %^-* what they post on the auction house because no player in there right mind ask for these kinda prices on the AH
I've had pretty terrible drop rates in mythics, healing this S*** is frustrating especially when you ain't getting nothing for it.

Think I'll stick to world quests for now at least that more fun.

This expansion has really put me off healing dungeons so far, maybe I've just met too many idiot melee who can't dodge !@#$ /shrugs

26/08/2018 21:26Posted by Karrak
Man you guys are impatient buggers. Azerite is post cap progression to still have a meaningful improvement beside gear.

Just keep playing, im 341 now since launch. Sometimes luck smiles, other times it doesnt. Deal with it.

Not everyone wants to play the RNG machine, bring back tokens FFS.