Cleave best tier 5 talent after 'nerf'?

Warrior
Never really played arms warrior before, so i looked on icy veins, and they suggested to take Warbreaker or Cleave in this talent tier. After recent buff to deep wounds, is Cleave hands down the best choice here?
18/08/2018 15:20Posted by Lajsu
Never really played arms warrior before, so i looked on icy veins, and they suggested to take Warbreaker or Cleave in this talent tier. After recent buff to deep wounds, is Cleave hands down the best choice here?

God no. They are very even but Cleave relies on 3 targets and needs to be aimed corretly. Warbaker is a guaranteed work everytime, it hits mega hard initially and spreads a 30 % dps buff to everyone affected.

And with anger management you can pop it every 20 seconds + -

This nerf isn't gonna affect warbreakers effectiveness at all. Pick what you like. But warbreaker stands strong. Dont worry.
warbreaker +lord of war=win in m+
(lord of warr trait from helm)
18/08/2018 16:54Posted by Rãu
warbreaker +lord of war=win in m+
(lord of warr trait from helm)

Correct. Only problem is we keep getting bull!@#$ gear pieces that dont have Lord of War trait so we can't replace becuase the damage drop is so high. I got Tripple Lord of war on my 3 item pieces atm. can't replace with anything because the other traits suck. no matter item lvl

We need to be able to choose from all azerite traits on any azerite armor piece. Or gearing up will be an F'ing pain.
Cleave for sure has some uses but the strength of Arms is the burst AOE. With Bladestorm and Warbreaker combined its too good to pass up, but with that said it's worth running a couple of dungeons with it to see how it rolls.
I personally like the cleave. It's nice to be able to dot everyone.