IF you give us Vulpera as an allied race...

General
If you do, I really really hope you make them neutral like the Pandas.
They are adorable and I hate having to go to the Hordeside just to be able to play them.
/beg Please Blizzard, they are so freekin cute <3
They will be Horde only.

Alliance never befriends them at any point.

They also fit more with the Horde anyway, you would know if you play Horde.
26/08/2018 12:10Posted by Nelfia
They are adorable and I hate having to go to the Hordeside just to be able to play them.

Does the Alliance have any contact to the Vulpera? (Honest question, since I dont know)
26/08/2018 12:14Posted by Meleron
They will be Horde only.

What do they bring to the Horde? They are just a bunch of lousy backstabbing scavengers. Can't believe why people want them into the Horde other than that they are furries because they bring NOTHING AT ALL LOREWISE.
26/08/2018 12:17Posted by Rektem
They will be Horde only.

What do they bring to the Horde? They are just a bunch of lousy backstabbing scavengers.

That still makes them more qualified for a Horde race than the undead...
When will we have critters as an allied race? :/
What would Alliance gain then? people say Sethrak but we've seen 0 customization from them vs the amount of Vulpera.

I hope so as they are super cute, annoying how horde always get everything so it about time alies get something wicked.

I dont care if they just ment ment to be horde but if they came Neutral that would be just so dam epic IMO
Yes, I have no shame in admitting it.

I really want playable Vulpera. Please also let them be shaman, thanks.
What do they bring to the Horde? They are just a bunch of lousy backstabbing scavengers.
they are not elfs! that alone is good enough reason to be excited about them becoming a horde allied race, dont you think?
26/08/2018 12:28Posted by Vert
What would Alliance gain then? people say Sethrak but we've seen 0 customization from them vs the amount of Vulpera.

Alliance doesnt have much contact with Sethrak either.
26/08/2018 12:15Posted by Mynostro

Does the Alliance have any contact to the Vulpera? (Honest question, since I dont know)

As far as I have played. no. well unless we murder them that is.

They will be Horde only.

Then they fit right into the horde my friend :)
They will be Horde only.

Nightborne says Hi
Blizzard has said that making Pandaren a neutral race was incredibly difficult to program. The chances of them repeating it for Vulpera is very unlikely, and the entire concept of allied races kind of means they're either red or blue. Interactions with the Vulpera point irrefutably to the Horde, so that's where they'll be going.
26/08/2018 13:05Posted by Lilura
Blizzard has said that making Pandaren a neutral race was incredibly difficult to program. The chances of them repeating it for Vulpera is very unlikely, and the entire concept of allied races kind of means they're either red or blue. Interactions with the Vulpera point irrefutably to the Horde, so that's where they'll be going.

Maybe but they've screwed up lore with nightborne so....
26/08/2018 13:08Posted by Belvarn
Maybe but they've screwed up lore with nightborne so....

Not really. After the alliance and horde armies came in to help Tyrande was pretty demeaning and insulting to the Nightborne throughout. I think people really underestimate how damaging that is to relations because Tyrande is the leader of the Night Elves. Meanwhile the Nightborne shared a lot in common with the Blood Elves, so I don't see how the lore was messed up at all.
26/08/2018 12:20Posted by Solemnasar
When will we have critters as an allied race? :/

Don't know about horde, but Alliance won't get a critter allied race since they already got gnomes

You get humans, only bigger. Be happy.
26/08/2018 13:21Posted by Jandi

You get humans, only bigger. Be happy.

They can't be happy, most Alliance players are probably fed up with all the Human. It's an Alliance of Humans.

They got Normal Humans, Shorter Humans, Even Shorter Humans, Humans that turn into werewolves and soon overweight humans. Bad faction, very bad.

They are fierce fighters though, loyal, bloodthirsty and extremely good at surviving in inhospitable places...either side would be lucky to get them!
The 'cute' thing just throws you off, like how those ferrets in Stormsong look cute until they stealth into a field of sheep and murder the entire flock! :D