Please , let us kill her in 8.1

General
Prev 1 4 5 6 12 Next
08/08/2018 18:38Posted by Selranath

I think you're the one not getting it. The Alliance was ready to enter an era of at least truce. If you don't want a war you just don't attack then. You're portraying the Horde as the victim here, which is clearly not the case, the Horde was offered peace, Sylvanas decided not to take it, and instead wage a war that lore-wise the Horde would actually be pretty unlikely to win. Their numbers are scarce and the Alliance has the better mages and equipment which in the warcraft universe is basically the deciding factor.

This was so nicely put. Well done brother!
08/08/2018 12:56Posted by Shadowheel
Also give Horde player the option to drag her dead body and raise it in front of SW

I'm all for this. Let's hang Jaina high! (That is who we're talking about, right?)
Death to Jaina!

Her hatred towards horde will drive her insane, she will kill Sarufang in prison and because Anduin like him, malfurion is alive because of him alliance will turn their backs on her.

She is clearly mad or maybe corrupted by old gods/replace with dreadlord.
08/08/2018 13:02Posted by Shadowheel
08/08/2018 12:58Posted by Shíroyasha
No.

Also .. faction change already.

NO ! you Faction Change ! A lot like me want Honor back in Horde , this will never happen until this witch is dead

you all know she will die sooner or later , you are just living a dream :

"On the Hour of her third death , she will usher our coming ......"

That Hour will be a VERY happy hour to me , cannot wait !

you want honor?? what the hell is wrong with you? We are horde and we dont give a crap about honor. WE KILL THE ALLIANCE FOR FUN. who the hell cares about honor
08/08/2018 12:56Posted by Winterchillz
Nah, I like Sylvie. She's a military general and acts like one. This is war.
She is absolute joke :D :D she !@#$ed up everything she did :D she has no clue how to lead her forces.
08/08/2018 13:24Posted by Selranath
I honestly am starting to get uncomfortable by the EU forum's people. Many of you think everything is okay if it's war (even if it's one YOU started), some of you even glorify the mass murder of unarmed civilians, praise it for the brutality of the moral crushing aspect, or the resource denial from the enemy faction. You do understand that most of the things happening in this game happened / are happening in real life situations too and it's pretty heavily frowned upon? That's why they are considered war crimes. (And yes most of them are outlawed in-game too, like the blight, that's why Baine and Saurfang are getting more and more fed up with the banshee[far too slowly though].)

The Horde you're playing as a part of now is the one Thrall made, it's goal was never to conquer and destroy, that was the old. demon-blooded warmonger Orcish Horde. Thrall's Horde sought to uphold it's honor, and help it's races survive by being able to rely on each other. That's why Garrosh was rebelled against, and cast out from it.

What some of you're cheering for is simply inhumane and while you love to scream for faction change for those of us that don't enjoy being part of a Forsaken Horde, such a thing didn't exist until now. Now all of you seem to climb out from whatever rocks you were under and scream it's honorable and just, and even if it isn't, it's alright cause you wanna play baddies.

That's your call, you can RP however you want, but the Horde you're playing as a part of now, DOES have ideals, DOES have laws even in war, DOES have integrity, none of which are respected by the current leader.

Couldn't have said it any better!

No offence when I say this and it's not directed at everybody, of course it's all fun and games, but I see a lot of depressed teens and incels crawling out of the cracks screaming "FOR THE HORDE! WAR IS GOOD!" .... yikes
08/08/2018 18:44Posted by Druitz
Death to Jaina!

Her hatred towards horde will drive her insane, she will kill Sarufang in prison and because Anduin like him, malfurion is alive because of him alliance will turn their backs on her.

She is clearly mad or maybe corrupted by old gods/replace with dreadlord.
They clearly stated that Jaina is over her "death to the horde" period.
Re: RL morals and the burning of Teldrassil / civilian casualties. An estimated 100,000+ civilian casualties caused by nuking Nagasaki and Hiroshima and that's largely ignoring long-term casualties due to radiation and such. Nobody was tried as a war criminal for that.

Applying that same logic to WoW, it'd appear to be okay to destroy a city of military importance with no regards for civilian casualties. At least as long as you win the war, I suppose.

So, let's maybe not go there. Humanity can be pretty damn inhumane when it comes to war.

As far as the whole in-universe thing of "an honourable war" goes, I guess Blizzard just wrote themselves into a corner. They needed the conflict but with characters as powerful as Jaina and Malfurion on the side of the alliance as well as what is supposedly a significantly bigger army, there probably weren't too many viable options. Pretending the Alliance All Stars lost all their power won't fly, probably. Powering up the Horde to not be squashed in a fair, honourable war would've taken an entire expansion itself, I guess. And as such, fighting dirty is what worked.

So, eh. Sylvanas is a plot device. Whether she's evil and committing war crimes or pragmatic and just accepts the collateral damage of necessary actions is for the winner of the war to decide.

Personally, I guess we're eventually gonna get the whole "it was two old gods using their pawn" plot twist nobody ever saw coming at one point or another anyway, so I'm really only enjoying the ride right now.
Let’s kill Sylvanas AND Jaina.

The less crazies the better.
Why do the Horde want to get rid of their first Warchief that actually achieved something?

I mean 14 years and this is the first time a city has been damaged in any way....She's doing good considering the failures that came before.
08/08/2018 12:56Posted by Shadowheel
No need to wait for SoO 2.0

Make it happen sooner , 8.1 is a nice time

Also give Horde player the option to drag her dead body and raise it in front of SW to show the other side we did not "forsaken" our Honor like her

Or just switch to Alliance and make them have an other crybaby to add to their army.

Or should I said "to add to their useless pile of retards waiting for Jaina to do all the job."
08/08/2018 19:01Posted by Kagoya
Why do the Horde want to get rid of their first Warchief that actually achieved something?

I mean 14 years and this is the first time a city has been damaged in any way....She's doing good considering the failures that came before.
The thing is that she pretty much lost everything :D She lost Gilneas, Stormgarde, Alterac etc just for lolz, she only killed few civillian nelves as main kaldorei army was in silithus during the burning ... so she lost UC, in which horde created plague etc, so it was really valuable and bunch of human kingdoms, she pissed off half of the horde, baine, saurfang, united alliance against horde, when horde is weaker after siege of orgrimmar, and gained absolutely nothing.
Also her style of defending Undercity, which is probably the best city to defend in wow is laughable, just puts 80% of her army infront of the walls thus giving up her only advantage, if she just kept whole army inside (as she did with forsaken) plagued tirisfal and let mages/locks/hunters do their jobs alliance would never win.
"Please , let us kill her in 8.1"

No.
Sylvanas will lead us to honorless victory!
08/08/2018 13:24Posted by Selranath
I honestly am starting to get uncomfortable by the EU forum's people. Many of you think everything is okay if it's war (even if it's one YOU started), some of you even glorify the mass murder of unarmed civilians, praise it for the brutality of the moral crushing aspect, or the resource denial from the enemy faction. You do understand that most of the things happening in this game happened / are happening in real life situations too and it's pretty heavily frowned upon? That's why they are considered war crimes. (And yes most of them are outlawed in-game too, like the blight, that's why Baine and Saurfang are getting more and more fed up with the banshee[far too slowly though].)

The Horde you're playing as a part of now is the one Thrall made, it's goal was never to conquer and destroy, that was the old. demon-blooded warmonger Orcish Horde. Thrall's Horde sought to uphold it's honor, and help it's races survive by being able to rely on each other. That's why Garrosh was rebelled against, and cast out from it.

What some of you're cheering for is simply inhumane and while you love to scream for faction change for those of us that don't enjoy being part of a Forsaken Horde, such a thing didn't exist until now. Now all of you seem to climb out from whatever rocks you were under and scream it's honorable and just, and even if it isn't, it's alright cause you wanna play baddies.

That's your call, you can RP however you want, but the Horde you're playing as a part of now, DOES have ideals, DOES have laws even in war, DOES have integrity, none of which are respected by the current leader.

Or maybe we are just aware of the fact that this is just a fiction, that there is nothing wrong in enjoying being the baddies in a fiction, and you are the scariest people out there because of all your IRL comparison that prouve you just don't know where the line is between real life and video game?

Either that or you are one of those people still thinking we are playing the Warcraft 3 Horde and nothing as changed in 14 years of lore.

As a great Horde Hero said once:

Times change.
08/08/2018 19:12Posted by Wicadus
Also her style of defending Undercity, which is probably the best city to defend in wow is laughable, just puts 80% of her army infront of the walls thus giving up her only advantage, if she just kept whole army inside (as she did with forsaken) plagued tirisfal and let mages/locks/hunters do their jobs alliance would never win.

Really? Without help from their boatmage Sylvanas would have killed the top of Alliance in seconds
08/08/2018 19:13Posted by Endlesswar
Sylvanas will lead us to honorless victory!
So far she is one of the worst generals introduced :D so dunno about that :D no wonder quel thalas fell when she was their leader :D
08/08/2018 19:15Posted by Endlesswar
08/08/2018 19:12Posted by Wicadus

Really? Without help from their boatmage Sylvanas would have killed the top of Alliance in seconds
that does not change the fact that her strategy sucked, they just nerfed every alliance character inthere so jaina can have her moment, no vindicar, no malfurion and then jaina saves the day so they make us like her and introduce her as kul tiran leader.
08/08/2018 18:59Posted by Aeula
Let’s kill Sylvanas AND Jaina.

The less crazies the better.

Throw in Anduin and Nathanos as well, and we got a deal.

I want Jaina's staff as a transmog! Hopefully with different colours for each raid difficulty so that there'll be a red version as well.