Too op

Rogue
Today i was excited so much.Woke up check my pc did the scenario.Then I went to SW front gates(Where I duel).Asked a rogue if they really got a nerf and he said.Its not even counted as nerf its like %4 and not even effecting pvp.I told every1 blizzard re not gonna make rogues an average class after 14 years no one believed me...Just duel a rogue and u ll see what i mean, hope they do class fix right...
git gud lol
rogues ,just as any other class have been nerfed and buffed several times over these 14 years.
i never hear people complain when their class was flavour of the month.

and you probably didn't complain much the 1st months of this expansion before blizz hit demonhunters with a nerf.

and knowing blizzard and their way of balancing you'll have another class to complain about soon enough.
Palas and priests are more op than rogue. Fury warriors if specd into healing are nuts as well.
It won't affect you in any way though. Go do some WQs with your DH.
08/08/2018 13:06Posted by Reiy
Today i was excited so much.Woke up check my pc did the scenario.Then I went to SW front gates(Where I duel).Asked a rogue if they really got a nerf and he said.Its not even counted as nerf its like %4 and not even effecting pvp.I told every1 blizzard re not gonna make rogues an average class after 14 years no one believed me...Just duel a rogue and u ll see what i mean, hope they do class fix right...

waaa waaa want crackers too that whine??
As long as no one finds out how hard Boomies are hitting atm Im wholeheartedly fine with getting wiped by a rogue every once in a while.

Keep taking the blame rogues, you're making it easier for druids :)
Op class order atm(hope they fix)
1)Palas
2)Rogues
3)Druids(massive self heals...)
09/08/2018 10:11Posted by Reiy
1)Palas
2)Rogues

You missed hunters, warriors, disc , healers with infinite mana before those 3 you mentioned.
I think u guys dunno how to burst :)
09/08/2018 12:41Posted by Reiy
I think u guys dunno how to burst :)
What are you even saying?
09/08/2018 10:21Posted by Ðissect
09/08/2018 10:11Posted by Reiy
1)Palas
2)Rogues

You missed hunters, warriors, disc , healers with infinite mana before those 3 you mentioned.

why would he mention the classes he play him self?
08/08/2018 13:26Posted by Яочень
git gud lol

Russian lvl 1 premade girl, GTFO!
Nahhhhh

Monk and shammy are the op classes. Deserve a big fat nerf stick their way.
I play rogue dh and monk
rogues needs to be nerfed
palas
ferals
fury warriors
blizz won nerf healers cant waste my time writing that
rogue is alredy nerfed alot, if its nerfed even more the class wont be Abel do anything then beeing an stun intreupt bot check link below too actylu read up about all nerfs that was done just few Days ago and get some info and some meat on your bones too stop this qq

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17622562168?page=2
Dude we got the biggest nerf in the wow histoty after Cata so rogues really need a proper nerf not like %4 I have a rogue too.
08/08/2018 17:55Posted by Mssunshine
08/08/2018 13:06Posted by Reiy

waaa waaa want crackers too that whine??

Cheese.... Do you want cheese to go with that whine... Who !@#$ has wine and crackers as a thing?... Cheese and wine... Cheese and buscuits.... Bloody wine and crackers... You kids make me sick...
So you talk to a random guy who tells you something and you assume that's exactly how it is?
In wPVP u never know what kind of skill people have. But surely u have to think twice before engaging priest. Paladins - u can kite them and win if they are mediocre. But it goes for everyone. If you are caught off guard ( no invis) by someone who knows what to do its game over. U never know.