Battle for Azeroth. Thumbs up Blizzard

General
Hello,

I've been a player of World of Warcraft since the EU release back in 2005 and have experienced every expansion since then. These days I'm a casual player that likes to enjoy the content as much as I can.

So far I've only a few levels into BFA and have completed one zone and have to say that I'm really enjoying it so far. Boralus is a fine piece of work! Lots to see and do. I'm also enjoying getting lost around the city!

The levelling process in BFA has been fine for me. There's lots of quests to do and the story of the first area was great! The first area I've completed is Drustvar. I don't want to give any spoilers away though! The music and sound effects also also very nice.

The new Azerite system seems good to me so far and I'm happy to see we don't have to carry the Azerite XP items in our bags. More space is always good in a new expansion!

So are there any bad parts to BFA? I've only just completed one area so I've not seen anything yet that has made me sad. From what I can see, Blizzard have put a huge amount of time and work into this expansion, and I hope the future content can improve on this.

One question! When's the next expansion out?! :D

Thanks for reading!
Hey. I cannot believe nobody wrote a response to your positive comment. Especially when it's obvious you put some thought into writing it. :)

Anyways, I share your opinion about BfA.

Finished Zuldazar first on my Horde char. It was a feast for the senses. After that switched to my Alliance alt. I was in Freehold last night (questing area). I have never seen more impressive area in Azeroth before. Everything is so alive and full of live. Today I spent a couple of hours just exploring Boralus.

Feel bad for people that rushed to 120 in one or two days. Pearls before swines!