What is your hardest to get title?

General
Hm.. Well the ones i enjoyed getting were:

1. Immortal, worried that one player could end it
2. Lord of War, i got put into a huge 1v35 against boosters and won it all myself, !@#$ing loved it (back at lvl100)
3. Hand of Adal - cant get it anymore, but it was the first title i ever got
[Did someone order a knuckle sandwich] raise unarmed skill to 400 or something.

tribute to insanity - wasn't super difficult but wasn't super easy either.
Probably Salty - STV fishing comp on a RP/PvP server was just a gank fest and then it was cancelled for a while in Cata due to CRZ.

The Admired - got that recently but that was just a time sink.

Most annoying was Loremaster, was 95% done with Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor and then Cata reset progress to zero in both continents!
10/08/2018 23:48Posted by Kagoya
[Did someone order a knuckle sandwich] raise unarmed skill to 400 or something.

tribute to insanity - wasn't super difficult but wasn't super easy either.

I can relate to that. Also Bloodsail Admiral, but probably insane too, which I still don't have, cuz reasons.
from the still obtainable ones ?

R1 Gladiator by a huge mile.
Death's Demise, the only thing i have to show from my time as a hardcore raider.

i wish blizzle had kept the titles exclusive to servers first
My biggest grind was probably 'Salty'
My favourite are The Bloodthirsty, Conqueror (on 2 different characters), and Lord/Lady of War.
Conqueror/Justicar is a funny one, I got it on my original char from vanilla PVP system farming, I guess the unobtainable ones are the hardest by default now but for me the hardest title i currently own was the rank 11 pvp from vanilla, as it was geniunely unhealthy to do bg's 10hrs per day every day.
My hardest was probably "Of the Nightfall" which I got when Sartharian was current content. In my opinion the 10-man version of that fight was a lot harder than the 25man.
"Of the alliance" is the one I'm the most proud of. That one took me four years to get.
Probably... 'The Chosen'. or 'The Undaunted'.

Didn't play in Vanilla/TBC/Wrath so I missed out on those titles.