Silvermoon queue

Silvermoon
Well after a 40 minutes queue and over 4000 position, the game is stuck waiting at Position in queue: 6 for over 15 minutes... This is just not fun... And still it is showing position in queue: 6 while making this topic. When does a server get free character migration? Since I think alot of people want to get off Silvermoon.
With crossrealm, sharding, phasing and all the other fanzy tech Blizz implemented, I believed queues were a thing of the past, but here we are 14 years later….
It's more likely the login and authentication servers and less so the actual queue that is the problem
I'm waiting more than 40 min and nothing happens. Can i play this game today or not? I wonna lvling faster than i have, but I can't. Is there any chance to be connected?
And i have 114 lvl not 104!
Does Blizzard know about this problem? i can't find any information about this problem in blizzards website, twitter and laucher.
I'm too stuck position 6 in queue for more then 15 min.
My queue went steady to position 1 in 45 min. Now I am in position 1 and have been for the last 30 min. Why Blizzard?
me2 im 7 and wait now 30min since them nothing change.
I had that, I just closed WoW and tried to login and there was no queue, got straight on
waiting 40 mins for me, gotta love it when i work 8am-8pm then i cant play the game i pay for when i do get home :/ been in position 16 with <1 minute for the last 15 minutes
I was stuck in position 1 for 30 min. I lost patience and hit "change ream" and bam, I get to my char screen.
And I'm 2nd in queue. Blizzard, I wanna play, fix pl0x
14/08/2018 21:03Posted by Animalia
I was stuck in position 1 for 30 min. I lost patience and hit "change ream" and bam, I get to my char screen.
Worked for me, thanks.
14/08/2018 21:06Posted by Goldencrab
Worked for me, thanks.
1^

Would kiss if could