Horde the true carebear faction

Warmode and World PvP
Title says it all.

Want to have it easy and save in wpvp ?

Join the Horde.
Yes. Join us. We have a lot of nice people on our side.
cry me a river
Watch out its an alliance player but where is his pocket disc priest healer they all run with? I assumed they would forum post with them too?
I've never seen alliance solo ganking yet, never. Only in groups.
I've just pulled a pack of 6 mobs, shouldn't you be attacking me by now?
19/08/2018 11:11Posted by Draac
Watch out its an alliance player but where is his pocket disc priest healer they all run with? I assumed they would forum post with them too?

hi
Its the Alliance who are so cowardly in pvp. I see about 1 Alliance in 10 horde.

Do we need to have a * enlightment bonus on the Alliance side to make Alliance stop being cowards?

Honestly the only Alliance i see who got balls enough to actually attack horde are gnomes. Gnomes only. I only party and team up with gnomes. The rest of the races, never. Its sad.

Please have bigger balls than gnomes Alliance.

Also did you guys know that if you kill horde while they fight a factiontagged elite, it will become tagged by you after?

I got ganked by 10+ horde twice that swarmed a quest area, i got pissed, saw two horde, waited for them to hit the boss to 1% life, killed them all and got the boss kill myself.

If you horde wants to play 10 v 1, i can play like this. God lord i love war mode already.

Only bad thing is mob daze and minutes ress time.
I know the truth hurts cry more carebears.
Volk, deadlift 300kg, get my hairstyle and lets gank some hordies one day.
I usally only enage in 1v1 combat, engaging lowbies is just no reason, whats the challenge in that? I'm glad to 1v1 anyone who wants too, but getting constantly tea'baged and ganked on the same world quest for over an hour is really not that fun.

But if you suck you need great numbers to win, think like how the soviets beat the germans, with numbers,
19/08/2018 16:37Posted by Valorous
I usally only enage in 1v1 combat, engaging lowbies is just no reason, whats the challenge in that? I'm glad to 1v1 anyone who wants too, but getting constantly tea'baged and ganked on the same world quest for over an hour is really not that fun.

But if you suck you need great numbers to win, think like how the soviets beat the germans, with numbers,

With the way scaling and legendaries work the lowbies are the dangerous ones
I'm usually in Vol'dun attacking anyone by myself to test my world pvp skills. Even if I know I will get crushed by a lowbie.

Always wait for the person I'm about to attack to get full health.

Sooner or later I will learn a way to counter most classes.
19/08/2018 17:18Posted by Reaction
I'm usually in Vol'dun attacking anyone by myself to test my world pvp skills. Even if I know I will get crushed by a lowbie.

Dunno why so many people fear dying in PVP, it's not like you lose anything. It's funny when they run like their real lives depended on it. Or get mad when they're losing/outnumbered and just spam /sigh emotes or some !@#$. Even if you're gonna lose just fight back it's fun.
19/08/2018 17:34Posted by Kegluneq
19/08/2018 17:18Posted by Reaction

Dunno why so many people fear dying in PVP, it's not like you lose anything. It's funny when they run like their real lives depended on it. Or get mad when they're losing/outnumbered and just spam /sigh emotes or some !@#$. Even if you're gonna lose just fight back it's fun.

Eh, not much you can do when you are outnumbered except trying to run. Sad thing is, most hordies I have seen on RP server are just gankers who only engage when they outnumber us. Otherwise they just refuse to fight, even 1v1.
19/08/2018 17:34Posted by Kegluneq

We share the same mindset regarding this. If I'm going to die anyway I will not disgrace what it means to be a dwarf and run away!
I am doing all wquests everyday and i noticed that we are outnumbered in wpvp pretty hard. Kinda funny when 2-3 lowbie ganks you and walks on your fcking face. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Tbh if you want unity go Horde. I've seen so many times during the years how alliance players just run past and ignore their fellow faction member who is under attack while if a Horde is in trouble and another Horde is passing, they always stop and help :)!
Warferno said it
Its that all lil' kids are rolling horde becouse you know ,in their eyes they look how to say "brutal , cool " , sure being green hulk in a video game is cool but when all kids roll hulks is not so fun. I myself played orc when started wow for a few months