So did everyone get 330 weapon?

General
On the horde side, did everyone get a 330 weapon that was the emissary couple of days ago. Instead I got a shield even though I was spec ret.
NO.

Only horde players.
We just got a 325 weapon quest in Voldun.
23/08/2018 20:24Posted by Alrich
NO.

Only horde players.

23/08/2018 20:23Posted by Oblah
On the horde side, did everyone get a 330 weapon
I got an offhand.
no, it was 335, i got 2 handed axe...some got 340.
Got a few. Luck is really great. Especially when i do hcs for 4 hours in a row and get weapons... its as if doing more of the dungeons increases my chances with drops ummmm.
I got a weapon that was only for sub/assa and i only play combat. Fing retarded system. Should give you a weapon based on your spec or merely convert it to spec. But no, apparently, a dagger is no longer classed as a melee weapon lol for outlaw/combat.
I got a 310 off hand weapon
325 2handed axe. Think it was based on your ilvl at the time.
23/08/2018 20:44Posted by Ganosh
325 2handed axe. Think it was based on your ilvl at the time.

I doubt it as I got a 325 2 handed sword at 342 ilvl.
got 340
315, I have low ilvl though.
23/08/2018 21:09Posted by Repentia
315, I have low ilvl though.

And what a joke that is eh, rewards based on what i lv you are at the time instead of a basic flat rate that can then have a chance to be WF/TF w/e.

But eh, we can't have people gearing up can we, we need them to craaaaaaaaaaawl along instead :D
320 crit mastery 2h sword from voldun
gonna see what the ilvl for the reward is on next paladin and hunter

least it replaces 289/290 quest weapons until uldir/conquest cap weapons that is
My druid got 310
I got a 340 off-hand for my spec, but I know a MW who got 340 agi staff. Or a polearm, one of the two. Regardless, it was useless for his spec.
23/08/2018 20:25Posted by Xibalba
We just got a 325 weapon quest in Voldun.

I got a off-hand... changing loot spec didn't help.
I got a 310 two handed axe, but that also rewarded my Alliance alliance characters with perhaps one of the best two handed sword transmogs in the game so far. And it is perfect for my Paladins transmog set too. So while I use the weapon itself on my Horde character. I feel I got a much better reward on Alliance by doing the quest on Horde. This is why it is never wise to just play one faction.