Devious - 8/8H 3/8M Recruiting DPS

Silvermoon
-A- <Devious> LFM

Hi all, Devious are one of the original Silvermoon Guilds and have been raiding together for 12 years. Having taken a break after Legion we have decided we would like to force our weary bodies into the raids of BFA.

We are a strictly non toxic very friendly and progressive raiding environment and welcome anybody who is of the same mindset. We are looking to clear Normal and Heroic and then look at Mythic when the time is right.

If you feel you can commit to 3 nights a week (Wed Thur Sun 20-23:00) and want to find your final "home" to raid in a pleasant stress free environment then please feel free to add me for an informal chat.

Vizzy#2821
Still looking for a couple to finish our raid team!
Hey, as i'm currently not at my place to ping you directly i might as well try it here. I am currently trying to find a guild to start the Uldir raid with in an organized matter.. I have a lot of MMORPG experience while i only re-started WoW end-legion period after quitting on WotlK times. Also i am definitely interested in Mythic+ dungeons and can be any kind of warlock whatever the guild currently needs.

Best regards and thanks already for the reply. :)
Looking for a healer (Pala, Druid, Monk, H Priest)

Couple of dps still also. DH and Monk High Prio1
28/08/2018 09:34Posted by Alvaine
Hey, as i'm currently not at my place to ping you directly i might as well try it here. I am currently trying to find a guild to start the Uldir raid with in an organized matter.. I have a lot of MMORPG experience while i only re-started WoW end-legion period after quitting on WotlK times. Also i am definitely interested in Mythic+ dungeons and can be any kind of warlock whatever the guild currently needs.

Best regards and thanks already for the reply. :)

Hey pal,

When you get the chance give me a shout in game and we deff talk some more.

Hope to chat soon.
Couple of DPS spots left ***DH PRIO***

Resto Druid / Holy Pala spot available.
1 Raid spot left for DH dps.
Still need that DH dps!
Spots open for DH DPS and Dps Warrior.

Contact me ingame
Looking for

1 x MW Monk
1 x Ret Pala
1 x Warr DPS
Looking for DPS Warr and 1 x Ranged DPS
Still looking!
Tried adding you on WoW as me and my Warrior friend are looking to move to your server and find a guild to raid with.
Looking for

1 x Healer
1 x Dps Warrior
1 x Warlock
Need a very experienced DPS Warrior!
Still looking for a skilled warriro
Hey Vizzy!! multikill 8/8HC and 2/8 mythic fury/arms warrior here. 377ilvl and patient and friendly with guild. Looking for hardcore hc and mythic guild to get some kills together. Up for all raiding nights and serious on Discord.

Also leveling a boomie now for ranged dps. Got almost 1000IO on m+ and doing pvp aswell.

My brother is a frost/unholy/blood dk with 370 ilvl with exactly the same IO and exp and achievs. He also has a BM/survival hunter alt with 365 ilvl. We are both looking for a mythic raiding guild and would love to get in contact with you to join if you need us?! i send you a friend request as HandsomeJack. Hope to hear from you.
Still searching for a Warrior dps.
And a good Mage