Fire the person responsible for feral balance.

Druid
https://www.wowhead.com/news=286806/upcoming-feral-druid-changes

This is a massive nerf to everyone with >1400 haste (which is barely half of your items having haste) this late into preraid (good luck fixing your stat priority). Overall it does not increase our damage at all even if you were not stacking haste and keep in mind we were already the weakest dps class numbers wise.

Who even thought making those autistic changes was a good idea?
Even if we got the abvoe mentioned bufs without the nerfs we would be average.
The main problem is not DPS, it's energy starvation.

Some players tried to fix this issue themselves by stacking haste. But this does not work well with blizzard ideas, since they would like that the ilvl of an item be the 1st criteria to decide wether an item is better than another. Which makes sense.

So basically, they're giving less weight to haste (which was previously artificially increased).

This move makes sense.

And you can't really say "this is a nerf for haste stackers". You haven't tried yet.
30/08/2018 09:11Posted by Thyri
The main problem is not DPS, it's energy starvation.

Some players tried to fix this issue themselves by stacking haste. But this does not work well with blizzard ideas, since they would like that the ilvl of an item be the 1st criteria to decide wether an item is better than another. Which makes sense.

So basically, they're giving less weight to haste (which was previously artificially increased).

This move makes sense.

And you can't really say "this is a nerf for haste stackers". You haven't tried yet.

Hello fast but low dmg playstyle to slow but low dmg playstyle.
Problem is haste also gave energy regen. Now I won't be surprised to deal tank dps after this change.
Just go boomkin as we all did
Boomkins the second worst dps though, slightly better then feral lol for ST (raid and pvp). Not much better for AoE either..
I don't get it why they plan to reduce the auto-attack bonus, and believe it's not quite the good move. However, everything else seems to make perfect sense.

I remember actively criticizing the new stat priority when it was announced, crit making much more sense than haste and having always had. I'm glad they are dropping this letter and realizing how bad a move it was...
30/08/2018 09:51Posted by Sariath
I don't get it why they plan to reduce the auto-attack bonus, and believe it's not quite the good move.

It also does make sense.

Reducing the auto-attack bonus allows to make more emphasis on bleeds. Allowing you to deal nearly full damage *even* if you're not on the target.

Basically, allowing you to put your bleeds on a target and do something else.

IMO, it's a very smart move because "do something else" can be various things.
Right now, it will be DPS and managing strats, interrupts, things like that.
But in the future it could also be things like offhealing or offtanking. Why not ?

The whole "but you can't be hybrid" does not really make sense. Other classes bring other useful things, like aoe stun for example. So why not, as long as you can't do it all the time.
30/08/2018 09:46Posted by Chockoo
Boomkins the second worst dps though, slightly better then feral lol for ST (raid and pvp). Not much better for AoE either..

Boomkins damage is insane and one of the best spec atm.
Throwing 13-15k aoe and 11k single target dmg is not low
These changes are great, but somewhat conservative. The removal of the Haste modifier is LONG overdue.

To those with a lot of Haste gear: No worries, Haste is still an awesome stat!
30/08/2018 10:22Posted by Banegr
30/08/2018 09:46Posted by Chockoo

Boomkins damage is insane and one of the best spec atm.
Throwing 13-15k aoe and 11k single target dmg is not low

Screenshot or WoWLog please.
30/08/2018 08:45Posted by Saneko

This is a massive nerf to everyone with >1400 haste (which is barely half of your items having haste) this late into preraid (good luck fixing your stat priority). Overall it does not increase our damage at all even if you were not stacking haste and keep in mind we were already the weakest dps class numbers wise.

Autistic changes? How old are you, 12?

The toxic childish minds on this forum, when things don't go their way is awful.
30/08/2018 11:42Posted by Moogie

Autistic changes? How old are you, 12?

The toxic childish minds on this forum, when things don't go their way is awful.

I reported him for that very reason before reading this post. It is utterly disgusting behaviour to use very complicated medical conditions that affect real people as some sort of slang for 'bad'
Special triggered snowflakes btfo
Ah I see. You're the type who has no career, probably doesn't work, and takes out his frustration on political arguments online.

Well, I would rather be a 'Snowflake' than a useless fool like yourself.

Haste nerf was logical, it's bad for us to have a stat so strong, makes difficult to optimize stuff (we have to farm 1 or 2 dungeon for bis), frustrating when you loot a higher ilvl piece that you can't equip because no haste...
it does not change your stat priority because haste will probably be still our strongest stat.
It's better to apply this change now than later after weeks/month of farming (although it could have been sooner).

I agree that overall the changes won't increase our dps a lot, but this is a good thing, and we can hope that more of these are coming.
30/08/2018 10:20Posted by Thyri

It also does make sense.

Reducing the auto-attack bonus allows to make more emphasis on bleeds. Allowing you to deal nearly full damage *even* if you're not on the target.

Basically, allowing you to put your bleeds on a target and do something else.

IMO, it's a very smart move because "do something else" can be various things.
Right now, it will be DPS and managing strats, interrupts, things like that.
But in the future it could also be things like offhealing or offtanking. Why not ?

The whole "but you can't be hybrid" does not really make sense. Other classes bring other useful things, like aoe stun for example. So why not, as long as you can't do it all the time.

Now I see, however couldn't they just leave it as it is and up to everyone to either attack or do something else ?
Also your explanation makes sense only as far as PvP is concerned, but PvE is actually the biggest issue here :/
30/08/2018 14:18Posted by Moogie
Ah I see. You're the type who has no career, probably doesn't work, and takes out his frustration on political arguments online.

Moogie you have some personal vendetta with politics :D
30/08/2018 16:04Posted by Ravenheart

Moogie you have some personal vendetta with politics :D

Politics is a waste of time. The term Snowflake is a political description used by the right wing idiots to describe left wing idiots.

Politics is for stupid people who want to divert their anger to something. Divide and rule (by the sovereignty in power)

People who tend not to have any career or anything to latch onto, or progress, tend to get involved in heated political arguments online via games or social media.

I work as a software engineer earning around 120k/y being 21. Should I perhaps check my white privilege now?