So... this is the Horde now?

General
1 2 3 9 Next
We kill our own soldiers with chemical warfare and then we desecrate their bodies by raising them as undead slaves to the Lich Queen?

We leave our own people to die? All so our little Lich Queen Warchief can flex some muscles?

That is the Horde now?

I am out....
Yes, that is ''Horde'' right now. And what makes it even worse is that it's being supported by your fellow brothers and sisters.
We are 2-0 atm
Her ways of winning aren't morally right but it's working ..
Not much of a choice you know

Sylvanas is a nice piece of meat.
Who can resist ?
08/08/2018 18:13Posted by Helvetia
Yes, that is ''Horde'' right now. And what makes it even worse is that it's being supported by your fellow brothers and sisters.

Yes.

I dont understand Blizzard. How can they do this to the horde? How are the other leaders still on Sylvanas side? She killed her own people and only Saurfang was man enough to stand up against her?

THe whole time I hoped that the Horde Leaders would finaly snap out of it and stand up against the Lich Queen, but the closest I got was Bain showing some backbone, but losing it right away...

For the Horde? Which Horde? The Horde dies the second we allowed Sylvanas to use the blight again. ON OUR OWN PEOPLE!
08/08/2018 18:13Posted by Allaria
We are 2-0
?
We are 2-0 atm

not working, alliance is stronger now. Horde is divided, following orders but divided.
08/08/2018 18:11Posted by Mynostro
We kill our own soldiers with chemical warfare and then we desecrate their bodies by raising them as undead slaves to the Lich Queen?

We leave our own people to die? All so our little Lich Queen Warchief can flex some muscles?

That is the Horde now?

Really?

Welcome to the new Scourge. Now we just need to bring back Arthas, and the circle will be complete.
We are 2-0 atm

https://media1.tenor.com/images/d38837642506643f0b01d327021224fd/tenor.gif?itemid=4132049
08/08/2018 18:17Posted by Nazguul
08/08/2018 18:11Posted by Mynostro

That is the Horde now?

Really?

Welcome to the new Scourge. Now we just need to bring back Arthas, and the circle will be complete.

Why? You already have a Lich Queen. Sylvanas is the new Arthas.
We are 2-0 atm

I guess nuking down your capital so the enemy can't have it, while having substantial losses in your ranks, one of your best generals captured is now a victory.
Guess the Alliance won at Teldrassil then?
We are 2-0 atm

Kicked out of Lordaeron and a Horde general captured.
If that's a "win" for the Horde, then the Alliance "won" at Teldrassil.
Horde is at the brink of collapse, from Lorthemar to Baine hates Sylvanus to her core. Its only a about time for them to abondon the faction as "For The Horde" motto can take them only so far.

How those people see it as a victory is beyond my understanding as horde lost all of its morale to keep going with latest events. Their single hope is to survive the death wave coming at them.
Sylvanas is hot
08/08/2018 18:30Posted by Neldazeth
How those people see it as a victory is beyond my understanding

it is the same as how some people are never wrong , they have to lie to themselves to feel good.

the real horde as far as i am concerned is held captive right now.
Post by Init
Sylvanas is dead*

Fixed it for you.
We are 2-0 atm
U lost Gilneas, Stormgarde, Undercity (u made plague here so its really valuable city), and alliance lost just teldrassil, which was burned with only civilians inside, 95% of kaldorei forces were in silithus ... ur not winning :D :D
Sylv is great :) Master tactician. She just didn´t count with Jaina and her teleports. It could be 3 flies with a single blow :D
Yea she just let every1 but forsaken defend undercity INFRONT of the wall giving up the advantage she had ... undercity is best city in wow to defend and she lost it in few minutes/hours ... master tactician with thousands of years of experience i say.
Welcome to the alliance.

Roll a dwarf, have a beer and get ready to wipe out every single blood elf female in a few months. Because it seems that only blood elves likes what horde has become.