[H] Horde of the Round Table

Thunderhorn / Wildhammer
It is time to grab your weapon and join Horde of The Round Table!!!

I am gathering Horde from all around Azeroth to come aid our beloved Lady Sylvanas Windrunner.

Me and my friend are forming guild for everyone, no matter are you new, returning or old player! Lets learn together and get ready for Battle for Azeroth!

Idea is to to form tight 13people main group(Im included). You may ask "what, why 13people?". Well, there is little roleplay element here too. You remember Knights of the Round Table? Of course you do! There is 13 main knights. Of course we are going to recruit initiates, but i need these 13 to be our Discord mods, Officers, Veterans, Raid/Dungeon formers, PvP strategist, tutors for new players. For these 13players it would be recommended, not must be, to make new character and name it like one of those knights, for example im Pandarian warrior called Pancelot. (Can't post on that character to these forums, sigh. Ticket is pending though). No matter if you have started one hour ago, WE WANT YOU!

Little bit about me.

Im 23yo hardcore player from Finland. Been player all my life, been on eSport scene a while and MMO's and RPG's are like my second home. And don't worry, been forming guilds on other RPG's/MMO's so im no new to this. Playtime per day is something like 4-8hours. I stream randomly and make content for youtube, but that is for another topic. Gonna start scheluding it if we are able to form an active guild. Join now to Horde of the Round Table!

It is time for Horde to take a step to new age! Lady Sylvanas and Supreme Commander Varok need every sword, every bow and every shield, now more than ever, to come to our aid! Battle for Azeroth is coming and it is time to fill every land, every continent and every ocean by our enemy's blood. By Alliance blood! It is time for new age of the Horde, The Age of Retribution. Will you let me lead you to glory and honor? Will you be one of the great member of Horde of the Round Table? Kalimdor need brave Hordes! Now it's your time to shine, your time to be part of Wildhammer most ambititious guild ever!

Lets start to learn mechanics, do quests, raids, dungeons and mostly lets start to wreck alliance to the Forbidding Sea! And most important, lets do it together!

If this sounds rights up from your alley, be brave and contact me!

Unfortunaly for some there are few reqruiments, only few though.

YOU MUST BE 18YEARS OLD.
YOU MUST SPEAK ENGLISH.
YOU MUST BE FRIENDLY AND HELPFULL FOR OTHER, NO TOXICIANS. LOL
YOU MUST BE ACTIVE, PLAYING ONCE PER WEEK ISN'T BEING ACTIVE.

Reign of Allince is starting its countdown!

Horde will rise!

Hope to see you in game!

Sincerely,
Pancelot

#ShouldersOnForSylvanas