Heart of Azeroth

Customer Support
Hi there,

i'm one of the lucky people who did not get the neck from the quest. how long do we have to wait before we get the neck so we can go levelup our character. Already waiting alot of hours on a ticket response.
Hello Lalunaz,

The colleagues will get back to you as soon as possible, but i can't give an estimate.

Kind regards

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Kiemmaki
Over 12 hours later and still no help, still don't have my heart of azeroth necklace.
My other char has it, but thats not my main so i don't want to levelup that one first.
The ticket respons time is only going up :( was 1 day now 2.
Hey Lalunaz,

Support is doing their best to help out everybody as quickly as possible, but we have no way to speed that up. Sorry for the delay though, and the inconvenience this causes.
I have the same problem here with this character :/
Well, it can't be that much work to put that necklace in my inventory
14/08/2018 20:45Posted by Lalunaz
Well, it can't be that much work to put that necklace in my inventory

But you think you are the only one having game related issues, or your issue is way more important to solve than anyone elses, so they should just handle your issue now as in RIGHT NOW?
i can't levelup without that necklace, people with level 120 problems can wait, they already can do alot more then me.
22 hours later and still nothing :(
25 hours and counting, if i level without that neck do i waste al the azerite power ? of will i get it when i get my neck ??
I realy want to level my druid !!
Not a good idea. This is already very rough start of expansion, no need to tempt fate and create new bugs :(

Btw, try to be out of form when turning in quests. There are many that bug out
At level 111 i noticed that it was a bug, so i just went back to the startpoint next to uldum and went back in the room and that did not help also talked to the dwarf outside. It;s really frustrating that i can't continue playing om my druid since thats my main. And the ticket wait time keeps rising :( it's on 2 days 19 hour now :S
15/08/2018 09:43Posted by Lalunaz
And the ticket wait time keeps rising :( it's on 2 days 19 hour now

That is the average wait time for a ticket that would be opened now as a new ticket. Your wait time will be less if you have had your ticket open for a while already. There is always a much higher ticket demand at launch, it will settle eventually.
I know the devs and GMs would/will kill me for this, but try this, choose live chat

<removed>
15/08/2018 09:56Posted by Prottagon
I know the devs and GMs would/will kill me for this, but try this, choose live chat

Please don't promote the use of channels for issues that are not meant for this type of problem.

If a player is having issues with the Heart of Azeroth as the original poster, the link that should be used is this.

Jokes aside, my apologies for that post