WoW needs an ABUSIVE CHAT ban as Overwatch

General
As we all get tired of those men of keyboards and their cliche so called insults like "mom" involve things, we need a working report system like other blizzard games have for Abusive chat.

The community has a lot of players who are thinking that they are the best (the truth is completely the opposite.) and they are behaving to others in worst way possible. As a result they are destroying the game for those who are trying to just have fun and enjoy the content.

Even a good behavior is not working for those ignorant players. Cause they are the so called the best. You can't even tell them what they are doing wrong. If you do, they will have a very interesting sexual fantasy with your mother. (I didn't use ignorant as an insult. the situation and actions of those players are called ignorance. knowing nothing, assuming that knowing everything.)

I don't know if it's just a coincidence but most of those ignorant players are playing in Kazzak or Twisting Nether. At least according to my experience.

So what we need is a satisfying banning system like overwatch has. After getting enough number of reports from accounts (not different characters because one mad man can bomb your account with reports.) the account should be silenced. They should not be able to queue to PuGs or chat with anyone except their guild members and battletag friends.

In the mean time there should be a mail send to the reporters that someone got ban after our reports. So we will know reports are not for nothing and keep reporting and try to be nicer in case of a ban.
The silence system already exists. If someone gets reported enough their ability to communicate is severely limited.

Silenced Players Are Unable to:
Talk in Instance Chat (Raid, Party, and Battlegrounds)
Talk in global channels that are auto joined (such as General or Trade)
Create Calendar Invites/Events
Send in-game mail
Send Party Invitations
Send War Game Invitations
Send Invitations to Duel
Update a Premade Group Listing
Create a New List for a Premade Group

The ignore function is also ingame.
You might be missing the words that i used "satisfying" and "as Overwatch"

ignore is not enough.. cause those players are not few. their behaviors should be balanced via taking more actions.. I know lots of players who are not even bothering reporting. They don't even think that report will work. (as i don't). I have a friend who just play the game for trolling and making abusive chat all the time. He never got that ban. he plays troll hunter by the way.

I want a notification that someone really got that ban after my reports. "JUST LIKE IN OVERWATCH"

23/08/2018 03:18Posted by Sornak
The silence system already exists. If someone gets reported enough their ability to communicate is severely limited.

Silenced Players Are Unable to:
Talk in Instance Chat (Raid, Party, and Battlegrounds)
Talk in global channels that are auto joined (such as General or Trade)
Create Calendar Invites/Events
Send in-game mail
Send Party Invitations
Send War Game Invitations
Send Invitations to Duel
Update a Premade Group Listing
Create a New List for a Premade Group

The ignore function is also ingame.
I know lots of players who are not even bothering reporting. They don't even think that report will work. (as i don't). I have a friend who just play the game for trolling and making abusive chat all the time. He never got that ban.

I want a notification that someone really got that ban after my reports. "JUST LIKE IN OVERWATCH"

The report system definitely works. You claim to know a lot of players who don't bother reporting people, I advise you to enlighten them. Reporting people works.

Is this person really a friend if they only log on to troll and be abusive?

I can't help but fell like you're exaggerating this. Perhaps as you mentioned, it is a server issue. On draenor, I never see this kind of chat. Although at night time trade chat does sometimes go towards anal spam.
Oh yeah sure and I suppose we need an automated report system that bans or silences you just because someone reported you too.

Overwatch's report system is tragic, we don't need that.
Use ignore function man.
Offence is never given, it is taken.

You can ignore people, you can report them, why do you need your ego stroking by getting a report on what happened?

Just block and move on with your life.

WoW's chat bans are bad enough already, without making them even easier to abuse.

Is this person really a friend if they only log on to troll and be abusive?

Yes he is a real friend from back in university. Now he plays 1 or 2 days in a week, trying to do abusive RP with everyone he sees in open world like approaching to them and say "hey kid, get the !@#$ out of here or i will get your mom, this is my zone for questing." and he pushes these talks getting worse and worse until he get a response. When he get response a abusive duel starts and that's where he starts enjoying it. He is being abusive to get kicked from the groups. An he laughs about it and tells us what happened, in guild chat.

I like the guy in real life. he is a good friend.. So I only say to him "don't do that".. he answers "meeh". But when i see other ignorant people I can't say more to him.
WoW has same system as overwatch when it comes to abusive behavior.
23/08/2018 04:23Posted by Bukachu

Does it give a notification about if report worked?
23/08/2018 04:38Posted by Dromash
23/08/2018 04:23Posted by Bukachu

Does it give a notification about if report worked?

no and its not necessary. if u report them and they're "bad guys" they'll get punished.
system's getting abused of course but that's what happens when its automatic
wow your life must be miserable if it makes you feel better when you get a notification that your report muted someone.

i mean if someone insults or annoys me in any possible way ingame -> ignore (+ kick from group) simple as that 2minutes later i have already forgotten about this person and couldnt care less.
I agree with OP.
People that cannot act as decent human beings simply should not exist in a community. And I really don't care if they are edgy teenagers on hormones or crancky adults.

You don't behave like this in real life either, and if you do, I feel really sad for you.
Just because you're online and not directly in front of a person, doesn't mean you should get away with it.
Consider getting a ban for this the same as the person smacking you in real life for your attitude and behavior
Blizzard aren't enforcing their own rules on chat behaviour, they are relying on reports from their customers instead, this is lazy and wrong, they need an automatic system that bans people from chat for swearing, those who say activate their chat filter or ignore them are compounding the problem.

Ignore only has so many slots and fills up quickly. The root of the problem needs action not the result of it. The root of the problem? Easy, toxic players.
23/08/2018 03:16Posted by Dromash
As we all get tired of those men of keyboards

Nice casual sexism. Perhaps you need one of these abuse silences.
People who say trash things are bad, but people who report... are the worst.
So peoples will get banned when they say "man this boss is !@#$ing hard" like in FFXIV? No thank, i prefer to just ignore and report...
I wish anal spam got people banned. I always log off when that happens.

I thought this game was 12+ not 6 and under. It's not just sad and pathetic, it's also incredibly boring. The same old stupid 'jokes' all the time. Urf. It's not witty, it's not refreshing. It's just really infantile behaviour in a game that is already for children (and up).

edit: though I have to question, what's getting an automated report of a confirmation really do? I mean, yes, someone got chat banned. I probably wouldn't even remember who it was over the amount of pugs you have to deal with daily, if not in a guild group.
So what you want isn't to be left alone by those players, you want REVENGE. You want to hit them back for being mean? You realize how hypocritical that sounds, right?
I'd like to see a limit on how many /w you can receive in a short time scale

Was helping a random priest clear a quest area , when I thought he was done I mounted up and headed off , took a look around and he had pulled a couple elites and a mob..safe to say he died before I got back to him...and proceeded to spam me x50+ with "You toxic pr**k , I hope you die of cancer"
Glad to see I was the toxic one here...
For some odd reason could not ignore or report, but I'm guessing that may have been an addon issue