Jaina and Sylvanas Powerspike

Story
Two mary sue's fighting it out all expansion I cant wait.

God I miss Vol'jin and Varian so much
08/08/2018 12:05Posted by Blackskin
Raising a shipe from the depths is one thing, but making it fly and being able to fire it's cannons is quite another. Also just clearing the blight like it's nothing seems pretty wild too.

-all while somewhat maintaning a giant flying ship, and still having enough power left to maintain a shield and teleport 4 people to safety when she is ambushed by blight bombs, if she is so damn strong suddenly, just let her ice-lance the horde ship from her ship and let's get over with it there lol-

Let her loyal fanboys justify that.They can justify way more absurd things then that.
you mean like dalaran is flying constantly 24/7 with a self sustaining floating magic ? :P i swear sometimes you people are just grasping at straws so desperately to justify your hate on a character
08/08/2018 21:37Posted by Ethaynia
you mean like dalaran is flying constantly 24/7 with a self sustaining floating magic ? :P i swear sometimes you people are just grasping at straws so desperately to justify your hate on a character

Speak of the devil...

You do realize that city is probably being maintained by dozens of mages, right.And it's not moving while shooting purple pew pew cannons.Pff just virtually marry with Jaina if you like her so much.
08/08/2018 21:10Posted by Ahtuno

This.

LIke, blight / disease? Maybe call in some legendary priests or paladins?

Oh, never mind, we have deus ex spell. That works too.

Sylvanas has a permanent get out of jail free card with random banshee form now. Like... 4 aparently "strong" characters surround her, but she can just plop away.

O

K
09/08/2018 01:51Posted by Vesparia
08/08/2018 21:10Posted by Ahtuno

This.

LIke, blight / disease? Maybe call in some legendary priests or paladins?

Oh, never mind, we have deus ex spell. That works too.

Sylvanas has a permanent get out of jail free card with random banshee form now. Like... 4 aparently "strong" characters surround her, but she can just plop away.

O

K

Sylvanas has ALWAYS been able to teleport. Have none of you people ever tried killing her in UC ??
08/08/2018 12:05Posted by Blackskin
While the flying ship was cool and all, i feel like they really increased Jaina's powerlevel here. Raising a shipe from the depths is one thing, but making it fly and being able to fire it's cannons is quite another. Also just clearing the blight like it's nothing seems pretty wild too.

Sylvanas seems to have the same happen to her. I don't think she ever used her banshee teleporting powers before, and she shouldn't really be able to raise the dead herself... I mean, that's the whole point with getting more val'kyr

She's been able to raise skeletons since classic I believe.
she needs the val'kyr though to make forsaken, forsaken are a few tiers above your average skeleton.
It should be mentioned that new an improved blight is most likely amplifying her ability to raise the dead.
and nathanos is a few tiers above the average forsaken in his flesh suit.

and jaina's power scale was... well usual Alliance wonder time scale.