whens servers back up

General
Prev 1 5 6 7 12 Next
It just went down guys, dont lose your minds yet launch was actually fine
they couldn't even tell us when draenor would be back up, doubt they will say anything on this, annoying at best!
maybe someone in blizzard hit the wrong button. there was "DO NOT PUSH THE BUTTON" writen on it
I actually got up at 6AM for this. Lol, I slept from launch because it didn’t work then hoping they sorted it over night,

Nope.
14/08/2018 07:32Posted by Zopiclona
Cmon stop moaning, the launch is actually going ok. They need to apply patches.

Not sure if joking or just not playing on Draenor
14/08/2018 07:32Posted by Ixo
a friend said its a hour.. he said he saw something on launcher or something about a Maintainence..

...which was from 5 to 6. Is it 5 to 6? No.
UPDATE: https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN/status/1029254616519790592

We'll be performing rolling restarts for all realms beginning at 08:30 (CEST) Thanks for your patience. #BlizzCS
14/08/2018 07:33Posted by Hunterplox
Do I have to refresh for realms to go online or does it update live?

They will update live.
T.T was hoping to push a level before going to work. C'man....I have delicious coffee ready for questing. Open the gates
14/08/2018 07:33Posted by Svetä
14/08/2018 07:32Posted by Zopiclona
Cmon stop moaning, the launch is actually going ok. They need to apply patches.

Not sure if joking or just not playing on Draenor

Not playing on Draenor realm and nope, not joking.
14/08/2018 07:32Posted by Denntonn
guys just be bloody patient think about how many people are logging in EU servers, before work... theres a massive influx of players

Sorry what?

Theres zero players logging in because they shut them down.
Twitter update. 08:30 rolling restarts
14/08/2018 07:33Posted by Oggrim
It just went down guys, dont lose your minds yet launch was actually fine

really, even though the two biggest realms with the most players couldn't actually play on launch for hours? and those realms have had issues long before bfa that have continuously been ignored by blizzard... 5 mins to open the AH, give me a break.
I knew it was too smooth a launch to be true. At lest I got the worst part of it out of the way with and maxed out fishing on my main.
I was planning to do a 24 hours marathon at start, now I can't do it :/
Soo, how long do rolling restarts take?
Blizzard just tweeted, they are doing rolling restarts on all servers. So we should be back online soon.
Found a post they are doing server upgrades, they asy it will take under an hour to do.
14/08/2018 07:23Posted by Mythrand
Was literally about to log on and start

Same here
And then the servers will be up but the login servers overflowing, lol ... gonna be a while in the queue