Unprune feral's cyclone

Arenas
It was dumb as !@#$ to prune it in the first place. There's even a GCD on shifting back to cat so cyclone on feral will be the worst it has been in any expansion. Don't keep this spec as one dimensional dps / healing please.

I'd rather have cyclone than this joke swiftmend that will probably get nerfed and then ferals will be useless. (Ye that stupid feral healing you see is just this stupid 1 button. Every other feral healing is pretty weak).
Ferals are ok little fela . Check sodapoppin. Right now ferals are the master duel classes.
19/08/2018 23:10Posted by Averagebuble
master duel classes.

ok
Ferals are ok little fela . Check sodapoppin. Right now ferals are the master duel classes.

Imagine thinking duels is everything ;)

Problem with ferals is that they req no brain or skill anymore.

They pure booring in pvp.
19/08/2018 22:54Posted by Hexagon
It was dumb as !@#$ to prune it in the first place. There's even a GCD on shifting back to cat so cyclone on feral will be the worst it has been in any expansion. Don't keep this spec as one dimensional dps / healing please.

I'd rather have cyclone than this joke swiftmend that will probably get nerfed and then ferals will be useless. (Ye that stupid feral healing you see is just this stupid 1 button. Every other feral healing is pretty weak).

Instant cyclone on feral was retarded, now theres maim. Cant see much difference, since cyclone shares drs with blinds etc.
The global CD on shifting has made the spec feel clunky since wod anyway. I don't think they'll make many positive changes to feral in the coming xpac
20/08/2018 00:27Posted by Gebbz

Problem with ferals is that they req no brain or skill anymore.

They pure booring in pvp.

and ironically still require more skill than most melees just for their optimal dps rotation
The removal of powershifting actually made me quit druid. Love this class design ...
If you want cc roll a caster.

Blizz decided in wod that melee was for mongomongo
I miss cata feral. Mained it whole expansion. :/ MoP killed it.
nah feral shouldnt get clone back.

they have enough control imo.
Cata feral FMP I remember being really satisfied fighting TSG. My job was to stop the DK. If the frost DK touched our disc for 3 sec we lost because melees did !@#$ing unhealable damage but they didn't have 100% uptime. My job was to feral bear charge root/entangling root/cyclone/bash/maim juggle drs and keep him ccd for 24/7. Only way he could connect was if he AMS the cyclone+enangling roots, got freedom for the bear charge and used IBF for the bash same time. :) Good times.

Root root root, charge, clone clone clone, stun, root root root, charge, clone clone clone etc. :)

EDIT: I still remember beating a 2,5k double frost DK hpala when I was a barely 2,2k t2 wep player. !@#$ing satisfying to double cc both the DKs off my disc when one could put him to the grave and my mage killed the pala I think.
Now feral is just autistic bleed bot kinda like affli lock without fear and UA. rip.