We ARe just want xp mode

General
Little bit tired of the fact I see every day - horde and alliance people stay close to each other and wait mob to respawn, or do some azerithe quest in the same location while completely ignoring each other.

I'd like to see some actual WAR in the WAR mode. May be some cool bonuses for participating in PVP to force people to make WAR not love in the WAR mode?

It ruins the impressions of world of WARcraft.
You could try starting a fight?
Because in a war people walk alone in the wilderness waiting to be attacked, right?
Who would have thought people try to be anti-PVP when you force them into PVP mode for non-PVP reasons (exp boost)....
Alliance always fight me, when they outnumber me at least 3-1.
25/08/2018 08:53Posted by Naeya
force them into PVP

Those poor kids...
25/08/2018 08:50Posted by Мохнатыйбуёк
Little bit tired of the fact I see every day - horde and alliance people stay close to each other and wait mob to respawn, or do some azerithe quest in the same location while completely ignoring each other.

I'd like to see some actual WAR in the WAR mode. May be some cool bonuses for participating in PVP to force people to make WAR not love in the WAR mode?

Be the change buddy. Go attack anything that is red on your own. Or better make a 20 man raid and just camp a spot where people zone in. And corpse camp them. Like a real war!
I think they should remove the standard 10% bonus for activating warmode, and then give the player 10% buff for each player they kill, upto 50%. You lose the buff on dying.

Then people have reason to fight.

And/or faction competition. First faction to score X amount of kills wins shiny prizes for every character that participated. This could encourage PvP and people to level, gear and PvP with ALTs if done right.
Why would I fight them?

I just want the bonus.

As do they.

Quite simple really, most of the people in warmode just want the 10% bonus :)

Maybe disable the 10% buff and offer a PvP reward instead.

Simple as that.

1000 honor kills in WPvP = Pet / Mog etc.

10% honor point buff etc.
25/08/2018 08:57Posted by Blackblades
I think they should remove the standard 10% bonus for activating warmode, and then give the player 10% buff for each player they kill, upto 50%. You lose the buff on dying.

This is actually a great idea - aside from the fact it still caters to the wrong audience (PVErs who want an exp boost).

PVP ought to be its own reward but apparently that isn't enough - kinda what you get when the gameplay is tripe.
25/08/2018 09:05Posted by Naeya
PVP ought to be its own reward
It ought to be, but blizzard decided they don't want carebears running around, risk free single player mode anymore. They did this to encourage those players to try something outside of their comfort zone. It's a huge success.
25/08/2018 09:10Posted by Repentia
25/08/2018 09:05Posted by Naeya
PVP ought to be its own reward
It ought to be, but blizzard decided they don't want carebears running around, risk free single player mode anymore. They did this to encourage those players to try something outside of their comfort zone. It's a huge success.
Huge failure, if nobody's PvPing like OP said :)
25/08/2018 08:50Posted by Мохнатыйбуёк

UPD:
It was easy to make few screenshots.
After that 5 more alliance came and ignored me completely, but killed the guy who was killing the bear with another Horde player.

You ask - why don't you attack?
Oh guys. I do. I do everytime I see alliance if it is not 1 vs 2-3-5 ofc. But If we are 3 and we see some alliance players then I attack and fight alone vs those players and horde players just stay and watch their quest to respawn. Even on 120 lvl where you don't get any xp at all. They just need PvP talents to do PvE activities.

I see the very RARE cases when horde players help me and allianec players attack me. Most of the time they just ignore each other and try to escape while still mounted.

idk. wPvP kills should give some buff or rep bonus, or item drop - something to turn it to actual WAR mode.

Aliance and Horder kill the Bear together
https://i.gyazo.com/4da5db5579b3ac73d7c18edcd52c6f00.jpg

Aliance and horde do archeology together
https://i.gyazo.com/bc53832aa24c01f1714acbd4f5197a3e.jpg

World of Minecraft
https://i.gyazo.com/137b20dd51a07bf1b1288fbed06cdaf7.jpg
25/08/2018 09:10Posted by Repentia
It's a huge success.

OP says otherwise.

And/or faction competition. First faction to score X amount of kills wins shiny prizes for every character that participated. This could encourage PvP and people to level, gear and PvP with ALTs if done right.

Also PvP talents. Players run with 120 lvl and 340 iLvl in the war mode and just ignore the war. Because of talents.
25/08/2018 09:11Posted by Museki
<span class="truncated">...</span>It ought to be, but blizzard decided they don't want carebears running around, risk free single player mode anymore. They did this to encourage those players to try something outside of their comfort zone. It's a huge success.
Huge failure, if nobody's PvPing like OP said :)
People are PvPing though, thousands of them. Maybe come to my shard, there is PvP everywhere I go. Maybe that's just PvP I create myself as a player though.

Honestly though, I usually see group of 4-5 allies on WQ, 2-3 hordes waiting the side because they can't get in. They wait for more horde to arrive and engage. More alliance arrive and engage, then more horde arrive. Lots of PvP just to get a WQ.
It would just be a punishment to be alliance if the rewards given were better. I’m already outnumbered 10 to 2 most of the time. The only bounties I ever see are hordies stomping questing players with groups of 10.
I do find it very amusing how people keep dragging the "war" ind Warcraft as reason for mindless facebashing, ever had the idea that we also were at war with factions like the Legion or the Iron Horde?

While I do agree that Warmode is the selected PvP mode I see absolutly no reason why people should be smacking each others faces at any given point xD
25/08/2018 09:23Posted by Jaremiel
I do find it very amusing how people keep dragging the "war" ind Warcraft as reason for mindless facebashing, ever had the idea that we also were at war with factions like the Legion or the Iron Horde?

No, because then it's "PVE LUL NO DIFFICULTY EVEN I CAN DO MYTHIC WITH HOW EZ IT IS PVE KIDS OMEGALUL"

then can't even do lfr without dying

Nope, then they'd have a designated guildie on his alt ready to be killed.

And anyways warmode is not about forcing the pvp, it's allowing it. Just like in pvp realms, you didn't need to do any pvp to play on pvp server. OP's problem is easily solved by him initiating the fight. If they're grouped up, get a group of your own or wait for them to separate.