We ARe just want xp mode

General
it is a stupid idea because 10% is nothing with the current rewards, lets say a WQ is giving you 150 AP for non war mode, you are putting your self in a PvP situation that you don't enjoy for what?? 15 extra AP? 15 AP is nothing compared to the AP required to level up your artifact, why spend that extra time running the risk of getting ganked over and over when you don't enjoy PvP for 15 AP?
same with gold, lets say the base gold for this WQ is 250 Gold, you end up earning 25 gold more in PvP, 25 Gold is killing a couple mobs on your way to your WQ, it is not worth it if you don't enjoy PvP.
now if you do enjoy PvP than war mode is like christmass, you get to gank noobs, get ganked, maybe see a huge war break out right in front of your eyes while you get ganked over and over again, but you love PvP so you don't care, you are having a blast killing and getting killed, and at the end of it when you do manage to complete that WQ you will have earned some bonus loot for doing the thing you love in the first place.
people are so scared of losing out on the fastest most efficient way to do something that they stop to think what do i enjoy more, do i enjoy getting killed and killing other noobs or do i just want to do my own thing, the 10% is not worth doing something you don't enjoy because it has the potential to be a slight bit more efficient
25/08/2018 09:29Posted by Kforce
people are so scared of losing out on the fastest most efficient way to do something that they stop to think what do i enjoy more

Sad state of business indeed. Heck even my guildies are constantly worried for me not reaching 120 for a week, being left behind in Honourbound rep etc. Then they whine how WoW is such a "chore" :D

Like any of that really matters when you raid heroic.
We get some pretty healthy wpvp. World quests with decent rewards tend to attract a pretty good crowd in a small area. I haven't seen this thing where people with war mode on play next to each other without fighting.
25/08/2018 09:35Posted by Thedice
even my guildies are constantly worried for me not reaching 120 for a week

i leveled my main in about 4 days from 110 to 120 taking my time, reading quests, taking plenty of breaks to stretch my legs and do IRL stuff with war mode turned off.
sure it maybe took 10% more time to reach 120, but then again so did reading the quests and stretching my legs.
i bet if i had the time and mental strength to invest i bet i can level one of my 110 alts to 120 in about a day
I think they should remove the standard 10% bonus for activating warmode, and then give the player 10% buff for each player they kill, uptown 50%. You lose the buff on dying.
What I think is funny is that carebears want the bonus removed completely so they don't feel forced to use WM. Don't they realise that by removing the 10% bonus, it's the same as playing with WM off? So just play with WM off...

That's not the issue for them though, the issue is that other players (specifically PvPers) might be receiving benefits which they are not. Their attitude is 'if I can't have it, no one should'. It's very selfish and typical of the snoflake PvE community.
25/08/2018 09:56Posted by Repentia
What I think is funny is that carebears want the bonus removed completely so they don't feel forced to use WM. Don't they realise that by removing the 10% bonus, it's the same as playing with WM off? So just play with WM off...

That's not the issue for them though, the issue is that other players (specifically PvPers) might be receiving benefits which they are not. Their attitude is 'if I can't have it, no one should'. It's very selfish and typical of the snoflake PvE community.

There's a deeper issue here, it's not about PvPes getting a bonus, 10% it's about an entire faction getting 10%. The way the faction imbalance is going, look to the number off alliance on this forum turning their WM off because they are constantly outnumbered and cant get anything done, let alone benefit from the 10%. Pretty soon it will get to the point that Horde PvEers can go perma Warmode, because there's absolutely zero risk. And that, has the potential to effect the World-first race,(even more than horde racials already do).
25/08/2018 08:59Posted by Museki
10% honor point buff etc.

Honor is worthless atm.

Your logic is literally on the same level as "If you don't like flying, don't use it."

Idiotic beyond reason.
25/08/2018 10:05Posted by Ameelia
And that, has the potential to effect the World-first race,(even more than horde racials already do).
Possible, but I think anyone serious about world first race is going to be playing Horde anyway, don't you think?

25/08/2018 10:15Posted by Naeya

Your logic is literally on the same level as "If you don't like flying, don't use it."

Idiotic beyond reason.
What is idiotic is playing a game in a way you don't like when you have the option to play it the way you do like. But yeah, pointless trying to discuss reason with those types of people.
Instead of giving a buff, killing someone in Warmode should just give a chunk of xp similar to quests. And for max level players every kill could give a small amount of gold, AP, war resources or materials. People would PvP in Warmode if it actually progressed the character. It should be an alternative to world quests.

Even better, make Warmode rep tabards for every faction.
Just saw 3 horde players farm the same quest with 2 alliance players.
Feels so broken like to drink team with your wife's lover.
most players don't give a !@#$ about wpvp.
A handful of players who want it and the trying to force us by Blizzard is not going to change that; most don't want to wpvp.
The pvp based players have enough options to pvp; battlegrounds and arena...and at least all the players in there want to pvp. Must be so much more rewarding when you win then in the open world where 1 player gets ambused by 3 to 4 other players, thus having no chance at all. Or killing a player who refuses to fight and just stands still or, like me, is even sitting down; you gankers know right that all we are thinking is; ow yes, come on, kill me then, you %^-* for brains, too ill skilled to be master in a battleground or arena, go ahead kill someone who refuses to give you the satisfaction of a decent fight.......we all laugh at you...and if you camp us; o well, there's always an alt that needs some attention.

I also get more and more the feeling that the people who do complain about wpvp is dead, are people who can't cut it in a battleground or arena...not all, but most of you fall in that category.

edit; I do want to add this though; I do like a good brawl once in a while, but fair; so each faction a big group with players who come to each others aid; in those conditions I love to pvp and I almost always will jump in, but in the state it is now; group that ambushes one player ir a really small group (much smaller then yours), is no fun at all and I refuse to partecipate in that. Getting ambushed and seeing 2 players of your faction running by, getting the hel out of there and not helping you out is for me also a reason not to give a flying !@#$ about wpvp.

But like I said; I just sit down and laugh at you when you do continue to kill me; I immediatly know what kind of pvp player you are; a bad one, so who gives a %^-* if you kill me; I'll laugh at your 'skills' and move on.
25/08/2018 10:15Posted by Naeya

Idiotic beyond reason.

What is the tradeoff for flying? None. The tradeoff for activating warmode and collecting the bonuses is that you sometimes get ganked and slowed down. Not the same.
If you don't like WPvP, then why are you so vocal about it? It's like in the past when PvEers would roll PvP realms and complain about PvP when they chose to roll that realm. Now Blizz removed that problem but it's still not enough, they want to remove WM too... even though it doesn't affect them in the absolute slightest.
most players don't give a !@#$ about wpvp.
But like I said; I just sit down and laugh at you when you do continue to kill me; I immediatly know what kind of pvp player you are; a bad one, so who gives a %^-* if you kill me; I'll laugh at your 'skills' and move on.

Yes. This is blizzard game design fail that PvE players being forced to switch on the war mode.
They could do something that force PvP players to do world pvp and pve players just do not switch the war mode on. And everyone will be happy.
And right now - PvE players don't like to be ganked while doing quests and herbs, PvP p;auers don't like PvE players do not fight in worrld PvP.
Seems like its just your problem. I can't get a break when I have warmode on my alt or my max level toon
25/08/2018 10:17Posted by Repentia
What is idiotic is

talking to someone like you.
25/08/2018 11:21Posted by Мохнатыйбуёк
This is blizzard game design fail that PvE players being forced to switch on the war mode.
They're not forced to do anything, and the amount of time spent whining on the forums invalidates the bonus anyway. It's like they want a 10% bonus so they have 10% more time to whine on the forums about having a 10% bonus.

If they hate PvP so much, why not just make up the difference in the bonus by doing something they do like, such as a dungeon or expedition?

25/08/2018 11:21Posted by Мохнатыйбуёк
PvP p;auers don't like PvE players do not fight in worrld PvP
Makes no difference to me if they don't want to fight. There's plenty who do to make up for it... like they say they sit down and laugh like somehow that makes them the better person? Nope, just makes you a dummy who likes to get killed for the sake of nothing.
25/08/2018 11:30Posted by Naeya
25/08/2018 10:17Posted by Repentia
What is idiotic is

talking to someone like you.

I agree, you do tend to waste everyone's time with your illogical arguments and emotional outbursts. I do hate it when unintelligent people try to engage me in a discussion, I get better arguments out of my pet cat. At least she has the guts to PvP.