We ARe just want xp mode

General
i keep warmode on because i like random fights here and there.. doesn't mean i'm constantly seeking it out. pretty much the same as how i played before warmode.
25/08/2018 12:42Posted by Nadríl
So you want me to go to the city and turn my warmode on/off every time I'm gonna do World quest? Sometimes I'm in the mood for World pvp and I will start fights. Sometimes I just want to do my World Quest. But I'm not gonna go to the city to turn it off/on every time.

You're just like me :)
Yesterday I've started to WQ, then after the first few I saw in chat that a group gathers for bounty and I've got the incentive to go, we ended up in a 5 man party and killed like 20-30+ horde in 3 zones from 01:00 to 02:00 at night :D
From a single bounty on the map :)
So you want me to go to the city and turn my warmode on/off every time I'm gonna do World quest? Sometimes I'm in the mood for World pvp and I will start fights. Sometimes I just want to do my World Quest. But I'm not gonna go to the city to turn it off/on every time.

But you don't have to search for enemies in war mode but if you see - you must have some reasons toi attack.
25/08/2018 12:53Posted by Мохнатыйбуёк

But you don't have to search for enemies in war mode but if you see - you must have some reasons toi attack.

Like the one we attack being in the opposing faction, giving some 'honor' if killed or taking away his tag from a WQ mob and get the credits? :)
Really sad what happened with Warmode.

I only see PvE players doing it for the bonus and not even bothering to fight back when you attack them which ends up in not bothering to start a fight yourself considering they dont put up a fight unless theyre healers.

But eh, if this was the only issue BfA had.
25/08/2018 11:35Posted by Repentia
25/08/2018 11:21Posted by Мохнатыйбуёк
This is blizzard game design fail that PvE players being forced to switch on the war mode.
They're not forced to do anything, and the amount of time spent whining on the forums invalidates the bonus anyway. It's like they want a 10% bonus so they have 10% more time to whine on the forums about having a 10% bonus.

If they hate PvP so much, why not just make up the difference in the bonus by doing something they do like, such as a dungeon or expedition?

25/08/2018 11:21Posted by Мохнатыйбуёк
PvP p;auers don't like PvE players do not fight in worrld PvP
Makes no difference to me if they don't want to fight. There's plenty who do to make up for it... like they say they sit down and laugh like somehow that makes them the better person? Nope, just makes you a dummy who likes to get killed for the sake of nothing.

Althou I'm not here to whine, I personally only go to forums, when I'm at work and has nothing better to do at the moment, and I can immagine, that a lot of forumers do the exact same thing.
I still get attacked in War Mode every now and then but most of us just ignore each other when we're both wanting to get a WQ done, so why should any of us waste our time to get the emissary done ASAP by picking fights with just anyone?

It's like 'Red is dead' mentality, it's stupid lol.
25/08/2018 13:06Posted by Serious
why should any of us waste our time
Because it's a video game.
25/08/2018 08:54Posted by Blackblades
Alliance always fight me, when they outnumber me at least 3-1.

That's what world pvp always was, cowards that would only attack people they had a clear advantage over. I remember Tanann and how I could afk in the base and because I had mythic gear I'd be ok but there'd always be a coward caster, hunter or dk hiding away from the guards that would kill fresh 100s. As soon as I'd get up to go defend the fresh 100, the coward would run away and that's all I've ever seen of 'world pvp'. It's all fun and games until an enemy that can actually fight back kills you. Hell half the time, the coward will return with 4 other people because they're all about them fair fights and not salty at all.
25/08/2018 08:53Posted by Naeya
Who would have thought people try to be anti-PVP when you force them into PVP mode for non-PVP reasons (exp boost)....
its a ten freaking percent, you can do without just fine
25/08/2018 09:13Posted by Naeya
25/08/2018 09:10Posted by Repentia
It's a huge success.

OP says otherwise.
OP is wrong

Only correct way to play
25/08/2018 08:53Posted by Naeya
Who would have thought people try to be anti-PVP when you force them into PVP mode for non-PVP reasons (exp boost)....

I must admit I've recently given in and turned WM on because I'm sick and tired of guildies getting more rewards for doing exactly the same quests.
25/08/2018 12:38Posted by Melthor
I love to play in Warmode, I just wrote down my reasoning, why people in warmode actively avoid PvP.
The problem currently is much more complicated, but I thought I write down, what I think the reason behind some activity (or the lack of it) is.

Then consider it aimed at the whine crowd instead of you.

The whole point is that as long as there is an option to not attack the other guy some people won't, and that's fine. The old pvp servers, which were replaced by war mode, were a lot like that. Sometimes someone attacked someone else, sometimes nobody did and there was peace in spite of the fact you can attack the other faction person. I still saw more world pvp happening this expansion than in the last 4 expansions put together, so I'd say war mode constitutes a success.
The warmode xp bonus is there to offset the inconvience of dying to other players.
25/08/2018 19:12Posted by Greezle
The warmode xp bonus is there to offset the inconvience of dying to other players.

There is no inconvenience to offset. You do the quest and get the rewards, you don't miss out on the quests because you engage in pvp.

When levelling yes I could see a bonus was to make up for time lost. But there literally is NO loss at max level. So it's all gain when it comes to WM. You do EXACTLY the same WQ as someone who doesn't do WM and you get rewarded more. So lots of people are going WM for the extra gold, resources, AP for doing EXACTLY the same content.
25/08/2018 18:20Posted by Huopoh

Only correct way to play

Fair enough if you want to play like that but those of us who don't follow that mentality, usually end up killing you.

25/08/2018 13:15Posted by Repentia
why should any of us waste our time
Because it's a video game.

The point -> over your head.